Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BB22

BB22

No Vape info, sorry. I’m old school, usually I roll joints✌️
thankfully no hurricanes here. the weather is pretty good here 99% of the time. perfect for growing outdoor if you can.
i need to get my mum hooked on weed. do yo know much about vapes ? i wanna get her one to try. me too really ive never owned one.

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

same. i dont think ive even seen one close up. shed probably die from coughing though. ill have to find one of those y generation folk.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I’m on the East Coast. Carolinas..

Hurricanes are not uncommon.

New Grower here looking for advice on how to deal with that stuff. Thanks.
I'm on the east coast too. A bit further north. You gettin hit with all this rain over the last couple days?

I'm indoors so no real advice, other than set up shop indoors 😂

Check out the outdoor 2023 thread. I just saw some beautiful lookin outdoor buds from maine. Purple sticky af.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

head between your knees? I feel ya dude. I'm in Central NC so the most we get is blast furnace heat and ungodly humidity, fun stuff.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Top of the morning farmers! Hope everyone has a great day at work, in the lab, greenhouse. All of it. 👊🏻😎

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Oh I got you covered here. I take some pretty serious measures bc of hurricanes. I deal with them almost yearly. 1, you need to invest in a lithium ion charging station, so when the power goes out, you can get that plugged in and at least running your lights, I crank them all all the way down when power goes out. So they last longer on the box, I have one for each room. 2, generator gotta have this, I actually have 2 generators, 1 for my houses load, and another for my grow load. So I run 2 when shit gets stupid. Also, invest in the proper power cords needed, meaning high load wires. Run an independent power cord before hand, have it ran from your tent to your outdoor location of your generator. It takes me about 10 minutes to get everything setup, this is why I use the portable power stations. Also, if there is an off chance that you can flood, make sure your plants are boosted on something that can’t float. You may not get to them first, if you are in that situation, your plants become the bottom of the totem pole quick. Oh, fill as many containers you can with water you are going to use to feed, if your water system goes down, well, you need to have at least 2 weeks of water stored for feeds. Dark place, cover the water containers with a heavy blanket. Light plus water equals algae on you container. If I think of anything else I’ll tag you. @BB22

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Good morning Capt! Things are looking good on this side of the country, hope the same for your neck of the woods! Have a good day doin what do so well!
It’s getting cooler finally I think hahaha! Glad you are enjoying on your side of the slab. 👊🏻

Latest posts

Top Bottom