Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
this is how i found my last order when opening the mail box this morning, package open and seeds stolen ... only the stickers and the bill remaining

this is the first time i have this happening in 5-6 years ordering some seeds every 3 motnh.

hopefully i have contacted weedseedshop they answered me within 15 minute and are kindfully ressending the order.

View attachment 2055781
well that’s a neighbour stealing..
the letter carrier would have to put that open package in a sealed bag before delivery.,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yep, anyway small package labelled netherland in france are an easy target for some, heard many time some story of people not receiving their seeds in the EU.
uummm no.. call them and make a report..
put a camera directed at mailbox..
fuck that shit, i don’t sit back and take it up the ass by some fucking prick, NOT A CHANCE..
i’d would of instantly went and found the letter carrier and asked him about the package..
film it..

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
so stealing seeds is ok, what if it was a rolex or diamonds?
i’ve seen it all buddy..
it’s a federal offence postal crime
Back in the day this used to happen all the time. People would get their weed shipments stolen left and right, because it was so illegal, nobody was going to call the cops on them.

I had an acquaintance from high school tell me he stole a lb of weed out of the trunk of a customer's car when he was working as a stereo install guy for Best Buy. He then became a weed dealer for about 2 weeks. Dumbass attracted the county Sheriff's deputies attention and got raided (This was in Indiana BTW) but luckily he didn't get caught with anything.

Lots of stories from friends who said they shipped weed through UPS and FedEx that just never showed up. Same for USPS. I think there are people at all of these logistics companies who are dishonest and will rip someone off if they think they can get away with it.

This includes seeds, clones, anything to do with growing weed, etc.

But for it to make it all the way to your mailbox in that condition without some sort of attempt to close it or put a note on it saying it was damaged in transit, tells me something shady is definitely going on.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Bowl trimmer

Trimmed 8oz of white widow in same amount of time to load and smoke a gravity bong...

Some people hate them some love them... I am on the side of loving it.... no more days and days of trimming!!!

20231009 085903
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Bowl trimmer

Trimmed 8oz of white widow in same amount of time to load and smoke a gravity bong...

Some people hate them some love them... I am on the side of loving it.... no more days and days of trimming!!!
Bro just fyi I think that's like the 2nd or 3rd video you've posted that it only posted the audio from it. I could be wrong but that's the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen this happen recently, whether it was you or someone else I'm not sure. Not sure how this happened, either.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Bro just fyi I think that's like the 2nd or 3rd video you've posted that it only posted the audio from it. I could be wrong but that's the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen this happen recently, whether it was you or someone else I'm not sure. Not sure how this happened, either.
Really?!?! I had bunch of people asking about it and just posted 2x... man wtf... that makes me mad🤬🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣

Oh well I tried

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Back in the day this used to happen all the time. People would get their weed shipments stolen left and right, because it was so illegal, nobody was going to call the cops on them.

I had an acquaintance from high school tell me he stole a lb of weed out of the trunk of a customer's car when he was working as a stereo install guy for Best Buy. He then became a weed dealer for about 2 weeks. Dumbass attracted the county Sheriff's deputies attention and got raided (This was in Indiana BTW) but luckily he didn't get caught with anything.

Lots of stories from friends who said they shipped weed through UPS and FedEx that just never showed up. Same for USPS. I think there are people at all of these logistics companies who are dishonest and will rip someone off if they think they can get away with it.

This includes seeds, clones, anything to do with growing weed, etc.

But for it to make it all the way to your mailbox in that condition without some sort of attempt to close it or put a note on it saying it was damaged in transit, tells me something shady is definitely going on.
well i’m in canada and i know of postal workers caught stealing but rarely if ever do they get away with it..
damage can happen but you will still get the package weather anything is in it or not, as long as the address is visible it’ll get delivered regardless.. most of the other companies can only deliver a certain amount of km’s the usps is responsible for most of the transit..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I found this on the ground on the internet last night, so I took a piece. I have limited interests, but this is one of them. Thanks to the captain for making a place to randomly put it.
View attachment 2055871
Nice! That’s the dopest ice cream truck in the land! You mix eh? That’s cool, I have a friend who is a legit beat junkie. All the dude does it buy records, make samples and then remixes everything. It’s a cool hobby man! His house is always thumping something cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom