Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BuggzNuggz

BuggzNuggz

That's like Indiana. If it were legal, it would be a great place to grow cannabis. It was, back in the day, too. There used to be all kinds of hemp farms across Indiana because it has naturally rich soil and a good climate to grow in. I had a friend who's land used to be a hemp farm and to this day they still get hemp that pops up in their lawn regularly. It's too bad they'll be one of, if not the last state to go legal for weed.
I thought the same thing about Virginia

bornakang

bornakang

I thought the same thing about Virginia
it is legal in va. kinda. I'm able to grow legally, possession up to an ounce is legal, growing more than the allowed amount (4) of plants but less than 11 (so up to 10) is only up to a 200$ civil penalty, same sort of thing with possession over an ounce but less than 4 ounces I beleive. We have a few medical dispensaries, but got a republican governor halfway through the legalization process that put the process to allow recreational dispensaries on hold indefinitely. so it's mostly legal, but not all the way

Northern_Ninja

Northern_Ninja

Anyone still using dollar bills to roll a joint?
Argentinian pesos would be more cost effective...
View attachment 2057649

Anyone live in that red line? You'll see the 'Ring of Fire" eclipse tomorrow.
Thought I kinda knew a wee bit about the great US of A, after a month's stay and travelling a few decades back...MI > OH > KY > TN > AR > TX

But Jeez, after looking at that map, think I've only just kissed the nipple...
joint on the hills, found some minions.😁
View attachment 2057668
View attachment 2057669
'Shroom season !

thats pretty cheap bro, wouldnt mind that place. be awesome for a few outdoor plants.
A few ? Thought that you guys did things big ?

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

So left Houston at 6am yesterday morning, just got to Lexington NC 1/2 hour ago, also lost an hour driving east, 22 hours straight. My eyes need to take a shit. I smoked 27 joints…..💨💨💨 this rather frazzled eagle has motherfucking landed out in this neck of the woods
Ko-ni-chi-wah bitches 😂😂😂
@BB22 and @Southernuncle21 roundabouts are y’all eh?
Glad ya made it safe n sound mate good luck down the qtr mile mate we all on team capn👍

bornakang

bornakang

I was on the phone with my friend just now and brought up how Start to finish my grow will probably take around 2 or 3 months; close to 4 even including curing. He goes "oh no bro don't think like that, I'm sure it won't take that long!" as if I'm just being a negative nancy or something and then when I tried to explain why it would just doubled down and tried to be more positive. bruh it literally is going to take 2 or 3 months to grow, thinking positive is not going to change that 🤣 its funny also that thats actually short compared to photoperiods lol

BuggzNuggz

BuggzNuggz

I was on the phone with my friend just now and brought up how Start to finish my grow will probably take around 2 or 3 months; close to 4 even including curing. He goes "oh no bro don't think like that, I'm sure it won't take that long!" as if I'm just being a negative nancy or something and then when I tried to explain why it would just doubled down and tried to be more positive. bruh it literally is going to take 2 or 3 months to grow, thinking positive is not going to change that 🤣 its funny also that thats actually short compared to photoperiods lol
Yeah some people think that it just grows over night. 🙄 they don't understand what goes into what we do.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Damn, 3 months is thinking positive! What strains ya got going on?

I had my photos in veg over 2 months lol

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Any of you guys hang out at Rollitup? They seem to haVE BEEN HACKED OR SOMETHING, SITE IS DOWN :(

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I been surfing for a long time. I joined this one because folks seemed a lot more friendly and helpful vs. the other sites. Now this site isn’t exactly free of that attitude, but people are looking for advice not ridicule and this site seems to moderate the unhelpful better.
I’m always just trying to crack a joke and pass on the knowledge. If people are needlessly being assholes, I try to steer convos away from that generally. Smiles are better than anger..

Latest posts

Top Bottom