Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I think I did a good deed today on the forum... guy was gonna quit his job and become a "commercial grower" the final red flag was when asked me what stretching was...🤦🤦🤦 at least convinced him to start growing small... like don't spend 8k on equipment and quit your job...8 months later wonder where everything went wrong... broke and homeless with growing maybe 1 time under your belt outdoors... once...

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I think I did a good deed today on the forum... guy was gonna quit his job and become a "commercial grower" the final red flag was when asked me what stretching was...🤦🤦🤦 at least convinced him to start growing small... like don't spend 8k on equipment and quit your job and 8 months later wonder where everything went wrong broke and homeless with growing maybe 1 time under your belt outdoors once...
Wow, you definitely saved them. People get crazy ideas 🤦‍♂️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I think I did a good deed today on the forum... guy was gonna quit his job and become a "commercial grower" the final red flag was when asked me what stretching was...🤦🤦🤦 at least convinced him to start growing small... like don't spend 8k on equipment and quit your job...8 months later wonder where everything went wrong... broke and homeless with growing maybe 1 time under your belt outdoors... once...
Can’t knock the aspirations, but yeah man, sometimes you gotta learn to crawl before you learn to walk. I hate seeing folks with too much gatdamn money get out in front of their skiis. Can’t knock the hustle, but shit mang….🤐

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That reminds me of my 1st grow... i was growing Flo... it stretched like a vine rather than a plant
It was a mom for a couple months. Then I took one last round of cuttings and let her heal. She went straight up. 👊🏻 woah sally 😂

Top Bottom