Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey Capt, when you veg. Do you aim for a certain height of the plant? Timeline? Something else? Thanks
It depends on what I’m in it for. If my stash is low I’ll run a short veg. Always in the 4 month period of time tho. Except for moms.
As far as training I do so many different things all the time, like if I’m scrogging a single plant I’ll take the time to fill the scrog. If it’s a strain that like to stay low I’ll train them outwards instead of up.
Also depends on strain. If it’s a crazy vegetation monster I’ll let them go a while too just to get some loft. I apply side lighting if they get really tall.
Legit it depends. 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I tried the one I printed and I can see how it could restrict stem growth, these ones have those loops and if I put elastic through them it would expand as the stem grows.
Oh I have big ass plants with them grown on.
It did nothing to affect growth. I’ll snap pics tomorrow and show you….

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I've noticed my plants give off a faint odor when they're thirsty. Of course I have a nose like a bloodhound (summer school sophomore year, I was sitting closer to the front of the bus, kid cracked a water bottle full of 151 in the back, as soon as we got off I yelled out (alright who's got the bacardi)🤣
I can only do that trick with purple urkle🤣

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

So, I bought this pair of docs 23 years ago…..
It blows my mind. I still wear them too from time to time…..
I have 5 pairs of Docs, I'm a big fan of the 2295s. Finally threw out my oldest pair because the sole actually broke right across the bottom. I only got 20 years out of them. I'm told you used to be able to send them back and they'd put a new sole on them but I think they stopped offering that. They're great boots, I worked in aircraft hangars most of my career and walked and stood on concrete all day.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

1st pic 14 pbb cman clones
2nd a DeathStar x gojo
And 2 full gas cuttings on the root
3rd is a fast flowering gdp I’ve had just chilling in a 1 gallon. Hit flower before i potted it. It stayed small. Idgaf 🤪
4th is cman x okie cuttings
Biker lemon og cuttings
5th Durban poison
Oreoz
Full gas
Ds x gojo
6th & 7th more cuttings
8th tomato plants
9th blue dream
bro i know what you mean about the, biker lemon cuttings they root good man not lost one yet. 😁
Blroots

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
My hands stay a mess, got a new kitten and of course they have to show you how much they love you by digging those needle teeth in!
I don't know what's worse... the claws... or the micro glass pieces that get stuck in my hands for a few hours at work

Top Bottom