Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Umm... what are gloves???🤣🤣🤣

Seriously I never wore gloves snowmaking... but i got decent pair of protective heated gloves off amazon for my ebike winter rides
haha ok.. just trying to decide what gloves to get the wife..
thanks

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
haha ok.. just trying to decide what gloves to get the wife..
thanks
I got these basically they are durable and last

Heated Gloves for Men Women - Electric Rechargeable Battery Heated Motorcycle Gloves,Winter Waterproof Warm Gloves Skiing Snowmobile Hands Gloves Best Gift https://a.co/d/6EeR65J

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Leoman

Leoman

I know one thing, Vivosun sure takes their time with shipping. Both things I've ordered directly from them haven't arrived.

Ordered one thing on 11/28 and it's still in California. The other hasn't been shipped after 4 days. They like to give you a tracking number right away to get you excited then sit on it before handing it over to UPS. I'm ready to grow weed damnit! /mad

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I know one thing, Vivosun sure takes their time with shipping. Both things I've ordered directly from them haven't arrived.

Ordered one thing on 11/28 and it's still in California. The other hasn't been shipped after 4 days. They like to give you a tracking number right away to get you excited then sit on it before handing it over to UPS. I'm ready to grow weed damnit! /mad
Just use thr evil empire(amazon) and they will be there tomorrow 😂

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
what about gloves?
hestra? gordini?
Does she need a winter coat

They make this in womens... this is last years model/last run... literally the last winter coat you'll ever need to get anyone... Covered in water and ice and snow... bone dry and warm AF in any condition wet or dry

Top Bottom