Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leoman

Leoman

I use an in-line fan to vent the hot air out front of my tent. That helps.

It also makes room in the tent. something else I do is keep the motor fan out of my tent. It creates more space. Hope this helps. ✌️
I do that too and it kicks on at 78F or 75% humidity. But it would still be nice if I could set the light intensity a little lower so the fan doesn't have to kick on during the humid stage. It would save on electricity/wear and tear if the light, inline fan, and humidifier didn't have to work as hard by having the light brighter than it needs to be rn.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Your side branches look like my full plants! Lmfao!!!!!!! I swear ima grow a big one soon. It's gonna be HUUUUUUUGE. DRAGON DICK! 😆 that's actually a year or so out tho. I've got the capt cheese to run then I'm doing a smoke run then my secret strain..then another smoke run THEN...
....DRAGON DICK! SMOKE IT HARD! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
How often do you go around to each bud to smell the difference?
Not so much. I don’t really like to get in too close. It’s pretty rich as is, also, I’m kind of an anal weirdo when it comes to contact with top sites. I get in close with my cam, but I try not to touch or disturb them much. Sometimes though. Especially when it’s ripening time.

Leoman

Leoman

Not so much. I don’t really like to get in too close. It’s pretty rich as is, also, I’m kind of an anal weirdo when it comes to contact with top sites. I get in close with my cam, but I try not to touch or disturb them much. Sometimes though. Especially when it’s ripening time.
I didn't mean touch it. Just put your nose up to it. 🤥

I kind of cringe when I see people grabbing and squeezing their buds. Seems like they're crushing the trichomes.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I kind of cringe when I see people grabbing and squeezing their buds. Seems like they're crushing the trichomes.
If you wanna get a good terp sniff find a nice stem and rub it between your thumb and index finger. Lol keeps the buds safe and the trichs on your stems aint to much to worry about

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Oh I know bro😜
I’m the same, leave them god pods alone.
But yeah, the amount of circulation I have in there, that is def enough movement. Also, I have a giant beard, my hair gets stuck to them too. Which I hate more 😂

Leoman

Leoman

Oh I know bro😜
I’m the same, leave them god pods alone.
But yeah, the amount of circulation I have in there, that is def enough movement. Also, I have a giant beard, my hair gets stuck to them too. Which I hate more 😂
Fuck, I didn't even think about hair getting stuck to them. I've already shed in my tent a few times. Got a pack of hairnets and beard nets somewhere from an old job. Might need a Tyvek suit too

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Fuck, I didn't even think about hair getting stuck to them. I've already shed in my tent a few times. Got a pack of hairnets and beard nets somewhere from an old job. Might need a Tyvek suit too
Yeah, the beard thing kills me, it’s close to ten inches long now, I need a damned chin strap hahahaha.
A nuclear engineer suit would do the trick.
I’m sure Amazon has one for like $5 😂

Top Bottom