Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pilted

Pilted

Amazon pissed in my cheerios this morning. They lost my humidifier with a knob on it in the mail. Also my daughter’s roller blades for her bday Saturday. Over it
Wait the 3 days then message customer support. Ask customer support to replace the item. When you replace the item, the original package just stays lost. Then after a week or two after you got the new one you replaced the other one will usually show up. If it doesn't show up after two weeks go back to the first order and refund it. Either you get two items or you get one free. Amazon customer service told me how to do this. I love it when they lose my stuff.

Leoman

Leoman

Meanwhile I be going in there like :
a99137c5-6d1e-4990-8023-280a7575fa51_text.gif

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

Wait the 3 days then message customer support. Ask customer support to replace the item. When you replace the item, the original package just stays lost. Then after a week or two after you got the new one you replaced the other one will usually show up. If it doesn't show up after two weeks go back to the first order and refund it. Either you get two items or you get one free. Amazon customer service told me how to do this. I love it when they lose my stuff.

Nice that’s how I’m gonna handle it then. They are usually pretty good about getting stuff here but I guess the holidays makes it worse.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The only time mr rogers had black kids on the show he taught them the middle finger. Cold blooded
This one gets stored in the capts filing cabinet.

It’s too fucking good man.

Top Bottom