Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Anybody ever build a worm farm or use a worm factory? I eat a lot of veggies and stuff so i figure maybe i can make my own soil /worm tea with a bit of practice.
I have not but I have thought about it, with the garden scraps etc I have plenty to feed them but never read up about it, might check it out

Rama777

Rama777

I’ve only gone 150mph once and it was glorious. Someone gave me a 1984 Mercedes 300D that had been sitting and rotting for years. I started with the battery, then got it started with some old motor oil and kerosene, and starter fluid of course. Black smoke city. Then I put new tires on it, some fresh diesel and took it up to 150-160mph on the freeway to see if it would blow up before I committed to working on her. Best car I’ve ever had..

Rama777

Rama777

Anybody ever build a worm farm or use a worm factory? I eat a lot of veggies and stuff so i figure maybe i can make my own soil /worm tea with a bit of practice.
It’s pretty easy to build one, though unless you really just have lots of time to kill, it’s not a whole lot more to get a pre-built which will be easier. Uncle Jim’s website is the place to buy from!

Keeping worms is incredibly easy. I don’t make tea personally but the castings are pure gold. Store bought worm castings are bullshit. Best use besides amending soil with castings is making a slurry with the castings, then dipping your transplants in it when you transplant. Beats all inoculation products by a long mile because the microbial life is legitimately active right off the bat.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

It’s pretty easy to build one, though unless you really just have lots of time to kill, it’s not a whole lot more to get a pre-built which will be easier. Uncle Jim’s website is the place to buy from!

Keeping worms is incredibly easy. I don’t make tea personally but the castings are pure gold. Store bought worm castings are bullshit. Best use besides amending soil with castings is making a slurry with the castings, then dipping your transplants in it when you transplant. Beats all inoculation products by a long mile because the microbial life is legitimately active right off the bat.
Amazing! Do you move them to the garage in the winter? It gets cold here. Most worms'll die below 40f or something like that

Rama777

Rama777

Seems a pretty easy diy. And they eat all sorts of stuff. All fruits. all vegetables.. all leafy materials... pancakes.... ok.. i went down a rabbit hole.
It does seem like a pretty easy diy, though I haven’t gone that route myself. I need everything to be streamlined and perfectly functional with my ridiculous farming schedule so I buy shit. Speaking of, planting season starts back up for me in just one more month, holy shit..

I get way too comfortable in the winter..

Redneckx

Redneckx

9.34 seconds at 147mph
I drive as much as possible.
Hahaha you blasted him and i blasted my pants!
You flew away brrrrt gone and he rolled from the start like his engine was terrified after your the burnout 🔥
Man tbh im a fking fan of you, hell of a dude, master in grow and very polite as well. Once I will visit america and Texas is on my route I come over an watch you driving, promised.
Love drag racing but never saw one in real...Germany is fking boring and we ain't got much tracks like that here.
Our gold is Nürburgring, a hell of a track but nothing compared to a simple overpowered and mindblasting drag race!
I probably will get wet dreams of your car and your flowers 😆

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hahaha you blasted him and i blasted my pants!
You flew away brrrrt gone and he rolled from the start like his engine was terrified after your the burnout 🔥
Man tbh im a fking fan of you, hell of a dude, master in grow and very polite as well. Once I will visit america and Texas is on my route I come over an watch you driving, promised.
Love drag racing but never saw one in real...Germany is fking boring and we ain't got much tracks like that here.
Our gold is Nürburgring, a hell of a track but nothing compared to a simple overpowered and mindblasting drag race!
I probably will get wet dreams of your car and your flowers 😆
It’s ok buddy, I understand. I’m constantly rolling in soiled trousers. 👊🏻🤡 I do enjoy running the ol girl. We’d love to have you out this way good sir. I do love the nurburgring.
I’ve driven that in a lot of the f1 games and forza.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’ve only gone 150mph once and it was glorious. Someone gave me a 1984 Mercedes 300D that had been sitting and rotting for years. I started with the battery, then got it started with some old motor oil and kerosene, and starter fluid of course. Black smoke city. Then I put new tires on it, some fresh diesel and took it up to 150-160mph on the freeway to see if it would blow up before I committed to working on her. Best car I’ve ever had..
Ain’t nothing like going 150…….
It feels right…..😜

Rama777

Rama777

Help a brother out because my brain is gonna explode from indecision.

New light for my 3x3 flowering tent. HLG gave me a great price on the 650R which is probably awesome but I would have to run PC fans on top of the board to make it work. I don’t want another component that could fail that is integral. I considered a Mars Hydro until asking them a very straightforward question via email and got the feeling their customer service is worthless.

AC infinity EVO 6
Vivarspectra KS3000
Grand Master Tarantula Torch 480

Here’s the the thing. They will all cover the canopy in spades I’m pretty sure, though likely the AC and Grand Master will excel over the Vivarspectra but only slightly.

Biggest differences? The Grand Master has a continuous dimmer knob which is probably very handy for dialing par levels more quickly. It also has a bump in the far red spectrum.

The only other major differences that I can really see is that they have different spectrums. The grand master looks like it has the best spectrum, but do boosted reds over blues really yield more (assuming a skilled grower..)?

Also the AC and Grand Master are overpowered for the space, so more than likely they will run more efficiently by never having to be set to 100%

All I have to do is pull the trigger, but sometimes I just get hung up!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Help a brother out because my brain is gonna explode from indecision.

New light for my 3x3 flowering tent. HLG gave me a great price on the 650R which is probably awesome but I would have to run PC fans on top of the board to make it work. I don’t want another component that could fail that is integral. I considered a Mars Hydro until asking them a very straightforward question via email and got the feeling their customer service is worthless.

AC infinity EVO 6
Vivarspectra KS3000
Grand Master Tarantula Torch 480

Here’s the the thing. They will all cover the canopy in spades I’m pretty sure, though likely the AC and Grand Master will excel over the Vivarspectra but only slightly.

Biggest differences? The Grand Master has a continuous dimmer knob which is probably very handy for dialing par levels more quickly. It also has a bump in the far red spectrum.

The only other major differences that I can really see is that they have different spectrums. The grand master looks like it has the best spectrum, but do boosted reds over blues really yield more (assuming a skilled grower..)?

Also the AC and Grand Master are overpowered for the space, so more than likely they will run more efficiently by never having to be set to 100%

All I have to do is pull the trigger, but sometimes I just get hung up!!
More power!!!! Pull the trigger homes

Top Bottom