Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

Who do you all recommend for worm castings? Also can castings bring in unwanted insects (main reason for my question). I don’t really want to get worms because they gross me out, but if I would go that route can you use them indoors? Also would they possibly bring other unwanted guests and where do you all get worms?

Rama777

Rama777

Who do you all recommend for worm castings? Also can castings bring in unwanted insects (main reason for my question). I don’t really want to get worms because they gross me out, but if I would go that route can you use them indoors? Also would they possibly bring other unwanted guests and where do you all get worms?
Locally sourced, if at all possible. MOST of what you want from worm castings is gone if it’s an out of state, bagged operation.

Putthataway

Putthataway

Anyone else had problems with this site tripping out lately ?Yesterday I couldn’t get the alerts to go away. Today I saw one a thread I posted that bibler replied to. Went back to the alerts, couldn’t find it. Went to new posts didn’t find it although I couldn’t recall what thread it was lol. Just now I got the green night rider led bar flashing at the top didn’t say it posted. Tried again, got the same thing. I had to leave the website for the green night rider bar to stop.

Putthataway

Putthataway

IMG 0413
IMG 0413

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Biobizz do a worm humas, be worth checking out. Ive Never used it though myself.

C

climbit

What hygrometers/thermometers do y’all use? I had a good one, but fucking dropped the shit and I think it’s off slightly. But I can’t really tell. It just seems most likely to become faulty to me after the drop.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Anybody ever build a worm farm or use a worm factory? I eat a lot of veggies and stuff so i figure maybe i can make my own soil /worm tea with a bit of practice.
Not yet but I've been doing some reading on it. My plan is to improve my composting and start worming this Spring.
I used to go through a lot of worms feeding this beast! I had her for 12 years, great pet.

IMG 0074
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Not yet but I've been doing some reading on it. My plan is to improve my composting and start worming this Spring.
I used to go through a lot of worms feeding this beast! I had her for 12 years, great pet.
Beautiful beast. She looks very polite lol. I'm interested to see how the worming goes. Gotta do a bit more convincing before i can bring a big ol box of worms into the house

Top Bottom