Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Mornin' y'all how's the Farm doin this morning? Just trying to stay warm out here in CO we got wind chills down to -30 today. It's -21 right now yaaaay 🤣

Yeah so I'm probably going to have to kick my friends out (the ones who keep leaving my damn gate open) because I just caught them lying to me about something you should not lie about.

Apparently they're trying to burn my fucking ranch down. They are running an extension cord from the 1 outdoor outlet that I have, over a 30+ foot run, and they are using the cheapest thinnest piece of shit extension cord that walmart sells.. Probably only like 16 gauge maybe 14 gauge TOPS.

/begin rant

The problem is, and I TOLD THEM this when they moved in, YOU CANNOT RUN A SPACE HEATER ON THAT SMALL OF AN EXTENSION CORD OVER THAT LONG OF A DISTANCE.

Sorry for yelling, but I feel the stupidity is strong in these people. So anyway after telling them over and over and them reassuring me over and over that they're not running a space heater, that they would only use a propane heater, I find out, they ARE running a fucking space heater and they're going to burn my fucking house down!!!!

So long story short they kept tripping my circuit breaker and then blowing up my phone asking me to throw the switch. I kept asking "Are you sure you're not running a heater?" - "No it must be our ice maker!" or "we were just trying to make toast" - the excuses were endless.

Finally in the cold blast we had last night they tripped it AGAIN and fuckin had the nerve to blow my phone up at 4 AM to get me to wake up and turn their fucking power on again.

I sleep like a log so I didn't wake up to their efforts. I got a bunch of hateful scathing text messages saying "We're freezing!" and "We run a small heater at night and we're freezing!" .....

So basically you're admitting you're fucking liars? To me? Really?!!?

Listen, I'm the most fuckin laid back, understanding, and accepting person you're ever going to meet. BUT DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

Especially about somethin so dangerous!!!

They need to buy at LEAST a 12 gauge preferably 10 gauge extension cord to run a fucking heater over that distance! What the actual fuck, people!?!

/end rant
I think that you have been more than nice at this point, they obviously don't respect you if they lie and endanger your property. Hope your day gets better ✌

2Water

2Water

I mean, I guess it really comes down to what you are in it for?

Knowing we aren’t alone in the universe?
Or
Alien booty manipulation apparatus???

I ain’t a gambling man, but my cash is on
Manipulation apparatus 😝🤷‍♂️🤯☠️
I'm all about connecting with other lifeforms, and in building connections win general with those we meet, but my booty is as will always be off limits😜🤣 it like those conversations, how much money would it take.... for me no amount, lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm all about connecting with other lifeforms, and in building connections win general with those we meet, but my booty is as will always be off limits😜🤣 it like those conversations, how much money would it take.... for me no amount, lol
FACTS. no dice, do NOT pass go…….🤣

2Water

2Water

Lowers are pretty rowdy on it…..
I'm trying to gauge how she looks as an example of trainwreck? I think I should have waited on the side lighting til stretch was done. But I chose to keep her because of the of growers bible reference of looking like an elephant stepped on her.🤣 I tried emailing to ask if they used the real Arcata, the E-32, GHS or Sagamartha; but the just replied "trainwreck is a cross between thai, mexican and Afghan strains" like yeah, I can read the net too🤦‍♂️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm trying to gauge how she looks as an example of trainwreck? I think I should have waited on the side lighting til stretch was done. But I chose to keep her because of the of growers bible reference of looking like an elephant stepped on her.🤣 I tried emailing to ask if they used the real Arcata, the E-32, GHS or Sagamartha; but the just replied "trainwreck is a cross between thai, mexican and Afghan strains" like yeah, I can read the net too🤦‍♂️
Way to know the lineage of your product ace 🙃
It’s truly like these resellers think we were all born yesterday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom