Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coolslayer

coolslayer

A copious amount of cannabis memes 3

coolslayer

coolslayer

I did that in highschool with some northern lights, Afghan, Acapulco gold, some stuff my friend brought back from Hawaii and some Baldwin skunk. I was so high I went to the nurse because I wanted to go home.
I must be old....the best we could get in High School was Acapulco Gold......

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Felix is the worst though….
I have one cat that just sits at my tent waiting for me to open it and she jumps right in and walks around lol.

This pic was a few years back but this is the culprit

No, we can never keep her out of the Christmas tree, once it’s up it’s like her home, just don’t walk to close or you’ll catch a claw to the leg or arm 😂😂

IMG 1253
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You ever say a word in succession fast enough, all understanding and meaning of the word just evaporates……I need a fire dispensing peripheral stat! 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I have one cat that just sits at my tent waiting for me to open it and she jumps right in and walks around lol.

This pic was a few years back but this is the culprit

No, we can never keep her out of the Christmas tree, once it’s up it’s like her home, just don’t walk to close or you’ll catch a claw to the leg or arm 😂😂
My cat does that too, walk past, even looks asleep, then boom, snagged on the sleeve! Little pesky fur bags. 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You could do it, but carefully....
I agree! It’s never too late to lst, or cropping, I have cropped plants 7 weeks into flower. As long as you are careful like brother @coolslayer said, and use some sturdy chiropractic bending, you can absolutely get a handle on it. But it always comes down to what you are comfortable doing.

IMG 7712

Latest posts

Top Bottom