Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Rescheduled cannabis. It changes a lot. Even though it just seems incremental in the grand scope of things, but don’t think for a second this isn’t going to make otherwise scared investors take another look. It may not seem like much, the rescheduling thing, but it’s kinda a big deal.
I'm with
May the Schwartz be wit you!
Like this portrait, I do!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Yeah, it's a joke. Farms are sitting on product with no way to get it to consumers
Welcome to the Cannabis industry in general. Industrial hemp having the same issues because there is no framework in place to connect producers to buyers. Brokers are a rip off and far and few between. Industrial hemp has a great potential but it's being held back by overregulation. Same for cannabis in general. Some states are doing it right, some aren't. There needs to be uniformity in these laws and one of these jackhole politicians need to legalize cannabis federally. Not talking politics just sayin'.. LEGALIZE IT ALREADY .. FFS.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Welcome to the Cannabis industry in general. Industrial hemp having the same issues because there is no framework in place to connect producers to buyers. Brokers are a rip off and far and few between. Industrial hemp has a great potential but it's being held back by overregulation. Same for cannabis in general. Some states are doing it right, some aren't. There needs to be uniformity in these laws and one of these jackhole politicians need to legalize cannabis federally. Not talking politics just sayin'.. LEGALIZE IT ALREADY .. FFS.
I agree 100%

coolslayer

coolslayer

Your account won't allow me to send a DM.......I tried.

coolslayer

coolslayer

When I click on your username, this is the message that I get:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom