Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Nice! That’s the dopest ice cream truck in the land! You mix eh? That’s cool, I have a friend who is a legit beat junkie. All the dude does it buy records, make samples and then remixes everything. It’s a cool hobby man! His house is always thumping something cool.

I mix, but this was not my mix, I found it on insta and stole the audio. I kept a copy on my looper so I’ll have it to snack on later. 🔊🔊

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
this is how i found my last order when opening the mail box this morning, package open and seeds stolen ... only the stickers and the bill remaining

this is the first time i have this happening in 5-6 years ordering some seeds every 3 month.

hopefully i have contacted weedseedshop they answered me within 15 minute and are kindfully ressending the order.

View attachment 2055781
Man, this pisses me off to no end. Depending on your housing, I have a hard time believing a dipshit neighbor ran up on your mailbox and snagged those. It seems to me somebody knows that stoners are paranoid. And take advantage. If that was on the line like that it would have been secured somehow I would think? But again I would defer to nick since it was literally his gig. But this kind of thing, is just lame and shitty however it went down. Someone stacked some shit flavored kharma cookies over that little maneuver…..🥊

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Great album! I recently made a playlist that’s just rock cuz my playlist go all over the place. But I wanna start a new one with strictly different stuff you’ve turned me onto. I showed my mom the one of all the politicians sitting in the room getting rowdy. She thought it was hilarious too! She turned me onto cheech & Chong,Stephen king,& God knows what else so I knew she’d enjoy it.

Top Bottom