Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Great album! I recently made a playlist that’s just rock cuz my playlist go all over the place. But I wanna start a new one with strictly different stuff you’ve turned me onto. I showed my mom the one of all the politicians sitting in the room getting rowdy. She thought it was hilarious too! She turned me onto cheech & Chong,Stephen king,& God knows what else so I knew she’d enjoy it.
Yeah, I’m sure if you went back through this page, and just jotted down the list of all the different bands posted here, it would me a cornucopia of eclectic madness. A couple few hundred bands easy I’m sure…..all nutty good stuff. There’s still plenty more where all that other stuff came from too rest assured. The tip of the iceberg hasnt even been breached….

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Yeah, I’m sure if you went back through this page, and just jotted down the list of all the different bands posted here, it would me a cornucopia of eclectic madness. A couple few hundred bands easy I’m sure…..all nutty good stuff. There’s still plenty more where all that other stuff came from too rest assured. The tip of the iceberg hasnt even been breached….
Bring it on brother!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I did the other type of pot washing today🤣🤣🤣
Important part of the process! I'm loving my fabric pots, but clean up is already stressing me a bit. Was thinking of hosing all the mud out and once it runs clean maybe a couple caps of bleach added to a soak.

Got any tips you'd share on your process?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Important part of the process! I'm loving my fabric pots, but clean up is already stressing me a bit. Was thinking of hosing all the mud out and once it runs clean maybe a couple caps of bleach added to a soak.

i hose mine off, makesure most dirt is off , underneath flaps etc.. than i put into washing machine with soap, full water load (i do for everything) and put them through the rinse cycle 3-4 times than into the dryer, usually pretty quick to dry., than reuse.,

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

i hose mine off, makesure most dirt is off , underneath flaps etc.. than i put into washing machine with soap, full water load (i do for everything) and put them through the rinse cycle 3-4 times than into the dryer, usually pretty quick to dry., than reuse.,
The 3-4 rinse times is to make sure all detergent is off, correct? That's what was stopping me from putting it in the machine

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter

I use apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide... will use washing machine but not dryer...someone beat me to washing machine so I did it by hand🤬🤬🤣🤣

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Thanks! I figured that'd be the best way to sanatize them
Hydrogen peroxide is my goto all things needed sanitizing... I will use a water and peroxide solution to kill algae and molds and mildews either below or above soil... even good to heal roots... on molecular level roots get that extra o2 molecule...

Hydrogen peroxide should be on every growers shelf🤣

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I've noticed to hang dry rather than machine dry... every pot I've machine dried the roots easily grow thru bottom compared to hang dry

Top Bottom