Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wallywonks

wallywonks

Caught in the act 😂😂

Stupid fungus gnats

Screenshot 20240128 141626 Gallery

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Caught in the act 😂😂

Stupid fungus gnats

View attachment 2110246
Get some nematodes and say goodbye to them everything else I’ve tried that’s organic just seems to keep them at bay including d.earth

Seriously use these and you won’t have to worry about them again they will get munched right up

DED620CB 9048 4F18 B8E3 9B25F23C9758
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Get some nematodes and say goodbye to them everything else I’ve tried that’s organic just seems to keep them at bay including d.earth

Seriously use these and you won’t have to worry about them again they will get munched right up

Legit, they throw down.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Ok I got them all packed in now!
So now I acclimate the new kids out of the main footprint of the light for about a week, then I will rotate all of the youngest to the back of the room and the ones up for chop closer to the door. April fools day gone be bumping in the chunk bunker!!!!
👊🏻🤡🏴‍☠️

IMG 2480
IMG 2483
IMG 2482
IMG 2481
IMG 2484
IMG 2486
IMG 2485
IMG 2489
IMG 2488
IMG 2487
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Bastards! That’s what I bought the diatomaceous earth for.
I usually top dress with a mixture of earthworm castings and dry amendments. Often notice an uptick in fungus gnats, and haven’t chanced with this past grow, instead I just scratched in the dry amendments into the soil and covered back up with the mulch I use. Now I’m almost convinced that they’re in the earthworm castings. Anyone else notice this? I’ve used three different brands over the years most recently coast of Maine which has compost in it, Wiggle worm, and stuff from Lowe’s or Home Depot. The box store stuff has a high percent of compost too, and I can’t remember if the wiggle worm did or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom