Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I been raising them almost daily since I turned it to 50% and I was thinking it was pulling cal mag. I was going to add the epsom salt and ordered some of calcium week4 recommended. One thing I read today on this site was diatomaceous earth is also calcium. But yeah you been spot on .
Just keep them eyes peeled on new growth, you’ll know in 4-5 days if you are getting it close. Glad to help. 👊🏻🤡

P

Putthataway

IMG 0605
This is the space I have with the light.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I been raising them almost daily since I turned it to 50% and I was thinking it was pulling cal mag. I was going to add the epsom salt and ordered some of calcium week4 recommended. One thing I read today on this site was diatomaceous earth is also calcium. But yeah you been spot on .
Here is a dope chart. Seriously get to know this, it’s really how I naturally grow anyways, when I first saw this Nick posted it, I was kinda shocked how much like I rolled anyways.

IMG 0278
Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I made my own once with eggshells, it was a bit of a process but I eat eggs a lot so I use them for compost otherwise. I can post a video if anyone is interested.

Rooke

Rooke

The only thing I have never managed to ever get, and I tried you best believe was Thai stick. The other three and Kona I have had plenty as a strapping young lad. I’ve grown a supposed Panama red, it was nothing like what I had so many times before. Columbian gold from some seeds gifted to me by grateful Fred and that was amazing. It smelled like apples and coffee. And the Maui & Kona beans I have been saving haven’t had a crack at those ever.

You know it is crazy how much the herb game changed in terms of overall plant physiology
With all the crazy high thc with fast flowering times, there just isn’t the same visceral response or connection with strains from nowadays. There is something to be said about those old flavors a lot of us our always reminiscing about. Because sure there crazy high thc In these strains, but that will never compare to that old feeling you get from both the high and the taste. The taste being a huge factor bc bet your ass when something makes us super happy in a complete sense, endorphins go fucking woohoo on top. deep lung burn we crave backed up with a seriously delicious flavor profile while the plant we love slips a headband slowly around our skulls, it’s in my opinion a different kind of high. Sure smoking strains of today, dense 9000% thc will get you high but 9/10 you will find your thinking “meh” and not having the same connection with it in the flavor dept. Some of this shit out nowadays just ain’t memorable. That package just doesn’t exist outside of some very few exceptions.
Well said my buddies and I were down at the pool hall then Weasel shows up eyeballs a bleeding stupid grin on his face says his olde bro was overseas and brought back some Thai stick so outside we go smoked 1 joint between the four of us we were so wrecked counting cars for at least an hour! Never seen it since ahhh

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nice looks good. Keep that in your toolbox bro. The same style of defol applies all across and type of grow style. Maximum light to tops allow for everything to go through a really nice veg. Get large. Then open them like you just did. This is where I let my plants heal for 2-3 weeks before flip to allow for the plant to fill back in and heal up fully. That just me tho.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well said my buddies and I were down at the pool hall then Weasel shows up eyeballs a bleeding stupid grin on his face says his olde bro was overseas and brought back some Thai stick so outside we go smoked 1 joint between the four of us we were so wrecked counting cars for at least an hour! Never seen it since ahhh
Who knew counting crappy sedans could be so dope……

Don’t knock it till you try it. 👊🏻🤡

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I read in a giant drug encyclopedia way back in high school that sativas were the working class’s weed, can’t argue with that when a joint of the stuff has you counting cars for an hour 🤣

Top Bottom