Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Me and dude used to chop it up. Observationist was a killer.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Do terpenes actually create/enhance effects? I’ve heard that curing doesn’t “increase potency” but doesn’t a good cure likewise preserve terpenes? Wouldn’t that mean that well cured weed with a better terpene preservation would equate to an enhancement of potency, or at least the depth of effects?
They’ve been using terpenes in essential oil for years for the therapeutic effect. I’d say it’s not just the thc that affects your high, so in a way better curing just keeps the terps from evaporating sooner.

Bilber

Bilber

This one has the most terpenes in a list that I've found.....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeah I’m definitely skeptical myself, but open to it. I typically find that a fair amount of scientific research degrades our experience with the natural world..
I’m not hating here full disclosure, it’s just I feel like humans make things more complicated for no reason, when there are many other good points of a cannabis plant.
Imo it was sativa or indica, skunky or funky.
That works for me. I ain’t hating tho. 👊🏻🤡

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I love these smells. I don’t have a cat but I have dogs. I just went searching for piss. It wasn’t piss. These things just keep changing the odor.
View attachment 2118898
I tried my hand at cbd with a strain called dragon piss, just some bag seeds from some mail order cbd flower. That plant was throwing out what could only be described as cat pissing on a pile of burnt rubber still on fire, smells early on. Goddamn thing ended up being a male and it got the axe.

Putthataway

Putthataway

I tried my hand at cbd with a strain called dragon piss, just some bag seeds from some mail order cbd flower. That plant was throwing out what could only be described as cat pissing on a pile of burnt rubber still on fire, smells early on. Goddamn thing ended up being a male and it got the axe.
Ewww dudes are gross! Always whipping out their balls. Yuck

Putthataway

Putthataway

They listen to a variety of tunes, this one is was some young girl on a piano doing social distortion songs. She’s since grown up and removed her original work but she’s still on YouTube with her piano grown adult.

Top Bottom