Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I get a lot of comments from customers at my job about my shirt... not too many store managers go around wearing something like that at work🤣🤣🤣
The place where I work, occasionally I go out to the production meetings and it smells fantastic! Management kind of just gave up, we all get hair folicled but NYS banned testing for weed. If I'm on lab duty it's easy so I am baked for that since it's same tests over and over but the chaos of up front and the bombarding of questions makes it too hard. I have to keep solving problems on the spot for my bosses that they can't solve so I stay mostly sober for that part of work. ✌

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

The place where I work, occasionally I go out to the production meetings and it smells fantastic! Management kind of just gave up, we all get hair folicled but NYS banned testing for weed. If I'm on lab duty it's easy so I am baked for that since it's same tests over and over but the chaos of up front and the bombarding of questions makes it too hard. I have to keep solving problems on the spot for my bosses that they can't solve so I stay mostly sober for that part of work. ✌
I go to work stoned every day and I wouldn’t have it any other way, well I was ordering some slices of pizza yesterday and the woman taking my order goes “ why do you smell like the devils lettuce?” My automatic reaction was to ask her why she didn’t? 🤣

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Ya my customers see us rounding the corner either coughing brains out or small hit and just wreak of it anyways.... I do a lot of number crunching always have to know how many cans or bottles are in each bag... count over we lose money count under and it lowers the averages of per bag pay out... thus losing money... gotta be spot on... maybe can have a 1% margin of error

Last edited:
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Howdy, folks. Just a quick update -

Been busy as fuck since the wife came home 🤠 but all is going well. Seedlings are doing well and I just made the decision to finally ditch Windows as my OS after being a dedicated Windows user for 30+ years, since Windows 3.0 anyway 🤣 but yeah, Linux has come a LONG way in recent years, and I'm a huge fan of this Parrot OS. https://parrotsec.org/

It's actually really easy to use and everything just works. A little bit of learning to do but if you consider yourself even a slightly advanced Windows user, you can easily use Linux.

Hopefully my cyber security issues will all go away, now. No more built-in back doors for 3 lettered agencies and such 🤣

Top Bottom