Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter

Ok late old school 1986 seed update
So far successfully germinating
Kona 0
Big bud 2
Mowie wowie 11 👊🏻🤡

At this point I’m happy.
I threw 9 seeds each pot for the mowie
I was thinking I would get one or 2ba pot.
Went to brushing dirt off the top and found almost all of them ripping.

We gonna have them legit MW genetics real soon homies!
Hook it up bro ...I can use some of that. #seeds #mowiewowie

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’m alive but licking my wounds.
I think I’m gonna take a day to relax
It’s a feed day today. Have to go over everyone the plants.

I’ve been as busy a cat digging in concrete.
Which is pretty busy. Love y’all.
I👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Took down a few plants, need to clean in here really well. There had been 2 runs since the last time I got to everything. So it’s time.
I have 1 3g and the rest are 1s.
I have some plants to move in as soon as I’m done giving it tye big scrub. I’ll just move everything into the veg room and get at it.
A few colas!

👊🏻🤡

IMG 3706
IMG 3709
IMG 3710
IMG 3711
IMG 3713
IMG 3714
IMG 3718
IMG 3717
IMG 3719
IMG 3721
IMG 3720
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So I have been wildlings go down my cig intake over the last 2 weeks. I went fro. A pack a day, $300 a month roughly to a pack lasting 8 days……I’ve almost got them beat.
Over 40years smoking the stupid things.

I can almost taste the steaks….👊🏻🤡

P

Putthataway

So I have been wildlings go down my cig intake over the last 2 weeks. I went fro. A pack a day, $300 a month roughly to a pack lasting 8 days……I’ve almost got them beat.

Congrats man. Good luck on your official quit date. Lmk when it happens so I can call you a fucking quitter.😁🤡

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Probably helps to have some weed to smoke instead of cigarettes, that’s pretty awesome dropping the pack a day to a pack a week and change!!

P

Putthataway

Probably helps to have some weed to smoke instead of cigarettes, that’s pretty awesome dropping the pack a day to a pack a week and change!!
On some of the days where I could not find herb I would head down to the bar. Ain’t going to lie it would make me cranky and crave the leaf more. Walk into the bar to get your mind off something.

P

Putthataway

You don’t wanna see my fans 🤣🤣🤣
They help circulate the cat hair in my tent. View attachment 2131115View attachment 2131116
I have dogs but they aren’t allowed in the grow room after a spider mite visit on my first grow. I still get their hair on my clothes which sometimes gets blown in the tent. I recently pulled the ac affinity one to check out if it’s part of their free replacement. Clean on the front a chihuahua on the back 🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

Keep it up fam I chose to vape, now I’m quitting that lol

This kept me busy today

Pile of scrap wood? Nope 4x8 greenhouse 4’ tall in the back 24” tall in the front, will be covered by 10 mil clear / semi translucent plastic

Quick n dirty just to make an enclosure fast that’ll hold up for a few years lol

IMG 2845
IMG 2847
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

7 years ago I quit, I used patches, the 500th attempt was successful 😂. I had step 1 for a box, step 2 for a box and then step 3 for a long long time. That's the formula that finally worked. My lady quit a year later so I was still around them all the time

Latest posts

Top Bottom