Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

BB22

BB22

I like the detachable drivers. Really good for heat mitigation. 🤓
I have my spider light running into a timer as well. Do you have your fans set up to that variable voltage supply? (lol is that what that is?)
I’m running some economy mars and spider farm lights. They have detachable drivers.

I fight the heat/humidity really hard down here in North Carolina. Did you have to buy extensions of some sort?

My drivers can be removed, but the cords and the switches don’t jive for outside the tent ✌️ Thanks.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I’m running some economy mars and spider farm lights. They have detachable drivers.

I fight the heat/humidity really hard down here in North Carolina. Did you have to buy extensions of some sort?

My drivers can be removed, but the cords and the switches don’t jive for outside the tent ✌️ Thanks.
Same, I have the tiny spider farmer light compared to the Capt. The wires that are set on mine definitely wouldnt be long enough for that set up.

@Captspaulding did you get some spider light extensions to get yours set up like that?

P

Putthataway

So my dogs think they are farmers. They constantly dig water reservoirs around my citrus tree after they have flattened the hole I have for it with their high speed zooms. Every year I take my Christmas tree and break the pine needles and add them to the soil. Today I come out , they have dragged the tree under the lemon tree and are pulling the needles off for me. 😁🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

Same, I have the tiny spider farmer light compared to the Capt. The wires that are set on mine definitely wouldnt be long enough for that set up.

@Captspaulding did you get some spider light extensions to get yours set up like that?
Nope they come with the extra footage in cable. Super convenient.

Top Bottom