Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thanks homie! Life has been kinda f’d up the last week. Lost a friend, wifey having some medical issues, so it’s really nicer to get back to it. 👊🏻🤡
Hopefully all is better fam! Been a hell of a few weeks here too but finally got to chill out myself. And just in the Nick of time lol

Gettin them all tidied up and ready to rock the freaks are filling in much thicker this time

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Is around the end of stretch a reasonable time to try and get cuttings or is that too late?

I’ve got a couple from one but would like to snag one or two from another.
It’s doable, have done runs off 2 week into flower cuttings before, may see a bit of revegging but take a few extras if possible, slightly lower survival rate in my experience

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Top row
Frostette left
Northern thunderfuck mid
Cherry gas right.

2nd row
Amnesia left
Cman okie mid just can’t quit snagging cuttings.
I love this pheno.
Red dragon right

A couple of mowie wowie geezers hitting that veg stride 💪🏻

IMG 4162
IMG 4161
IMG 4160
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Thanks homie! Life has been kinda f’d up the last week. Lost a friend, wifey having some medical issues, so it’s really nicer to get back to it. 👊🏻🤡
Sorry to hear that, my condolences captain. Hope things improve for you and your wife. Definitely good to keep busy when things get tough. It keeps the mind from wandering.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Top row
Frostette left
Northern thunderfuck mid
Cherry gas right.

2nd row
Amnesia left
Cman okie mid just can’t quit snagging cuttings.
I love this pheno.
Red dragon right

A couple of mowie wowie geezers hitting that veg stride 💪🏻
Might have to commit to another Frostette run myself, down to a few oz, definitely a favorite all day smoke, gotta get a cman x okie up too
Hey @Mikedin, you ever feel like some of your brassica micros taste like opium?
defenitly depends on grow medium! I like the pro-mix BX for the micro I get the cleanest taste, always try to use the cleanest medium I can bring as we’re eating seedlings / sprouts we’re eating whatever is in the medium so flavors change quickly I never feed them anything at all just the plain peat moss and tap water

What medium do you use when growing yours?

Top Bottom