Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Right! Haha I bet I no lie drive past 12 of them in a 30 minute ride (and I’m in the middle of the damn country) it’s crazy, even in my middle of nowhere town I can drive 4 minutes in either direction and hit a DG and if I drive another 5 minutes I’ll hit another in both directions 🤣 I think they are self multiplying! (There was a funny video about that 🤣)
Someone fed them after midnight, every one knows you never feed a dollar general after midnight…..that’s how gremlins happen 🤣

Z

Zab

Nah they are 100% a great tool to have around to balance out your micro climate. I run one in flower. Never in veg. But all the time in flower. Unless you are hitting 100% indoors I wouldn’t worry too much about electronics. If anything depending o. The size of your grow room, you can run in there (I have a 6in inline exhaust for a 5ft x 10ft space i run it when it wants to stay above 60%. Other wise the airflow from my circulation fan handled the moisture. On the right in the pic is my unit. I would skitz without it…..
If you don't mind me asking what type is it, and is it fairly efficient? I recently purchased one, last week, no verdict yet but it works.

I had one of those small ones a few years ago for the bedroom, forget what name and model but it was useless.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
If you don't mind me asking what type is it, and is it fairly efficient? I recently purchased one, last week, no verdict yet but it works.

I had one of those small ones a few years ago for the bedroom, forget what name and model but it was useless.
Yeah the small units are generally for a small space with no ac and will only pull moisture starting at about 85f and won’t pull any at all below those numbers. Some are better than others, but you would be correct in your assumption, def useless for what we do, the don’t even work in 2x2 tents.
My unit is a haier 3gallon unit. It has a pump if your are close enough to a drain, or if you live on the moon like me, you can run it all night. It will turn off if it fills up all the way, sometimes after a feed day it turns off a couple of hours before lights on according to my readouts. This is the equivalent, mines 8 years old at this point…..https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hisense-50-Pint-2-Speed-Dehumidifier-ENERGY-STAR-For-Rooms-3001-sq-ft/5014790973?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-app-_-ggl-_-LIA_APP_235_Seasonal-_-5014790973-_-local-_-0-_-0&ds_rl=1286890&gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAAD2B2W9IFLNS1mzzjeWJbGXJnbtOj&gclid=CjwKCAjw8diwBhAbEiwA7i_sJVa9OtKHc8dRQhLaIp6NO4HDvLlmfRAq0mF9rFECV0BubLcjLv_bJRoCRHUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Z

Zab

Yeah the small units are generally for a small space with no ac and will only pull moisture starting at about 85f and won’t pull any at all below those numbers. Some are better than others, but you would be correct in your assumption, def useless for what we do, the don’t even work in 2x2 tents.
My unit is a haier 3gallon unit. It has a pump if your are close enough to a drain, or if you live on the moon like me, you can run it all night. It will turn off if it fills up all the way, sometimes after a feed day it turns off a couple of hours before lights on according to my readouts. This is the equivalent, mines 8 years old at this point…..https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hisense-50-Pint-2-Speed-Dehumidifier-ENERGY-STAR-For-Rooms-3001-sq-ft/5014790973?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-app-_-ggl-_-LIA_APP_235_Seasonal-_-5014790973-_-local-_-0-_-0&ds_rl=1286890&gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAAD2B2W9IFLNS1mzzjeWJbGXJnbtOj&gclid=CjwKCAjw8diwBhAbEiwA7i_sJVa9OtKHc8dRQhLaIp6NO4HDvLlmfRAq0mF9rFECV0BubLcjLv_bJRoCRHUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Thanks, Cap, yep i am close enough to a drain. I had it in the room for 24hrs and it seemed like it did ok, I put in the tent yesterday and it went to town. being that the RH was way higher in the tent and enclosed.
Its just under 1 gal holding with a potential pull of 22 pints, it worked really well inside the tent and I just left part of the door open and pointed the exhaust out. And I can easily mickey mouse a vent to it, when I ran it on continuous mode I think it pulled 6Kw n 24hrs.

juanderer

juanderer

From seed? Rarely. I’ve had a couple few.
Clone, all the time. Sometimes plants will air prune too……wild. Looks healthy!
Yep, from seed. It was the runt of two regs I popped but I kept it to keep the odds 50/50 and the other one turned out to be male. The poor thing has suffered a bunch so I vegged it extra long to help it recover from a freeze, panic overfeeding , hella gnats, etc and it really started kicking ass after I flipped it to 12/12.

I love this plant. Tengu genetics for the win.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yep, from seed. It was the runt of two regs I popped but I kept it to keep the odds 50/50 and the other one turned out to be male. The poor thing has suffered a bunch so I vegged it extra long to help it recover from a freeze, panic overfeeding , hella gnats, etc and it really started kicking ass after I flipped it to 12/12.

I love this plant. Tengu genetics for the win.
Bro, for real. Them tengu grenades are fucking tolerant. Drop more pics of that plant anytime homie! Love it!

Top Bottom