Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Nominated with the quickness homie.
That shit looks like phasers are set 🔥☠️
Like the name of the tune y’all really need to ch-check it out. Dudes like a scientist when he is applying this.

Thank you, I think I am going to run at least one of theses outside this year. I just got a few new clones, so hoping to test them outside to. It's going to be a really busy summer 😁

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm trying to understand what would happen if the majority of the light came from the side instead. I will know in a month or so I guess.
I’d imagine something like this.
You can grow one laying on its side all day, add a trellis and a plant will find a way. There are folks who do cylindrical grows to maximize available space and yeild with less.
Some of the rigs are incredibly large. Been around 20 or so years. Essentially sideways grows…….

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@dankfrank83

You can grow one laying on its side all day, add a trellis and a plant will find a way. There are folks who do cylindrical grows to maximize available space and yeild with less.
Some of the rigs are incredibly large. Been around 20 or so years. Essentially sideways grows…….
IMG 4318

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Yo @Captspaulding
How much do you think these bitches will stretch
Just topped all the top branches thought i would wait 2 weeks and then flip em and supercrop em one last time
Opinion please👊😆
Its those a few posts up
One is indica dom
And other is sativa dom

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yo @Captspaulding
Just topped all the top branches thought i would wait 2 weeks and then flip em and supercrop em one last time
Opinion please👊😆
Its those a few posts up
One is indica dom
And other is sativa dom
I like that 2 week number, that’s really the same way I approach it, Any cutting heavy defol I always allow at least 14 days before I’m I flip. I would also super crop the same time as you generally. I’m packing a tjj on e of shit in my current grow so I’ve been getting at some of mine with it a bit early, but I digress, it’s all about the application as well as the “why” of it. My bloviated way of saying, great plan. I really don’t see supercropping as a very stressful thing, as long as you work the main stems fiber well enough for a solid bent with no splitting. It’s a gravy train with biscuit wheels homie…..👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yo @Captspaulding
Opinion please👊😆
Its those a few posts up
One is indica dom
And other is sativa dom
Also, you be easy on the defol this time. Try to keep it to the lower third with only removing the most obtrusive large fans that are pointed inward up top. Get that yield total up some…..

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I like that 2 week number, that’s really the same way I approach it, Any cutting heavy defol I always allow at least 14 days before I’m I flip. I would also super crop the same time as you generally. I’m packing a tjj on e of shit in my current grow so I’ve been getting at some of mine with it a bit early, but I digress, it’s all about the application as well as the “why” of it. My bloviated way of saying, great plan. I really don’t see supercropping as a very stressful thing, as long as you work the main stems fiber well enough for a solid bent with no splitting. It’s a gravy train with biscuit wheels homie….
My plan was to flip them wait a week then super crop or should i do it a week before flipping?
I just want to fill them out as much as possible so i get the highest possible yield
and i will go verry easy with the defol this time only bottom shoots and shaded leaves that gets picked👊

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My plan was to flip them wait a week then super crop or should i do it a week before flipping?
I just want to fill them out as much as possible so i get the highest possible yield
and i will go verry easy with the defol this time only bottom shoots and shaded leaves that gets picked👊
If you can help it crop them before flower, I’ve never had them trip herm when I’ve done it in flower, but if you split stalks going for it, you may be tempting fate. You know Murphy always be lurking man, a knife in both hands.
My 2 cents 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom