Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Got about 30 plants up potted I need more dirt.
The flower Room is going to fucking beautiful real soon.

And my terrible joke shirt of the day, if you have ever had the ear raping experience of seeing Lars ulrich live, you would understand why I had to have this cliff burton shirt 🤡
It’s fucking hilarious

IMG 4397
IMG 4395
IMG 4396
IMG 4388
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Got about 30 plants up potted I need more dirt.
The flower Room is going to fucking beautiful real soon.

And my terrible joke shirt of the day, if you have ever had the ear raping experience of seeing Lars ulrich live, you would understand why I had to have this cliff burton shirt 🤡
It’s fucking hilarious
bro that 3rd pic looks awesome, super level canopy. gonna be some nice colas there soon👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Every time. Just when I think I’m on easy street. I pull clear cup and I see a bunch of creepies crawling around.🧟‍♂️

Goddamnit!

It seems weird to me that they confine themselves to one pot? Or might be delusional??? Fuck.

I will endeavor to persevere 🤣✌️

Well, like Jerry says, you just gotta poke around man!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Every time. Just when I think I’m on easy street. I pull clear cup and I see a bunch of creepies crawling around.🧟‍♂️

Goddamnit!

It seems weird to me that they confine themselves to one pot? Or might be delusional??? Fuck.

I will endeavor to persevere 🤣✌️

I love the message and song, not what's crawling around your plant. 🤣just wanted to clarify that

BB22

BB22

Alls I keep thinking g about is the episode of breaking bad that Walt won’t allow cooki g in the lab until the contamination was dealt with.
A fucking fly.

That sounded like that super pleasant individual may have been bill o Reilly.
Dude had a penchant for losing his shit.
Fucking Irish folks take sooooo little to flip Twinkie’s sometimes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love the message and song, not what's crawling around your plant. 🤣just wanted to clarify that
It’s all the same street 🤣🤷‍♂️✌️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
"Lightburn" is a totally new word for me. I though the more the better 🤷

How do you get lightburn? How much light do you need before you have to start to worry or is it about specific spectras of light?
Too hot in your environment. Or a light on the wrong setting power % wise, and that coupled with light canopy proximity are the key factors.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Too hot in your environment. Or a light on the wrong setting power % wise, and that coupled with light canopy proximity are the key factors.
Cap in for the rescue as always. I spontaneously named my new baby bearded dragon Cap after you. Not joking.

Alright, so it's about temperature? But can plants get too much light and does that mess with them? Does wrong spectrum light make them grow funny or something?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
"Lightburn" is a totally new word for me. I though the more the better 🤷

How do you get lightburn? How much light do you need before you have to start to worry or is it about specific spectras of light?
Every strain is different with its demands and requirements too. Itl
View attachment 2151565Hey there. This is Cap. I saw "Straight outta Compton" a couple of days ago, so when I talk to this guy I imitate the 80ies west coast lingo.
word to your mother!
I have a one of those, going on 14Yo
Tha cantankerous scale bag be is 🤣

Beardies are fucking cool. You can sneak them anywhere as long as you know it shit for the day 👊🏻🤡

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Sorry, been baking, a lot of stuff going on right now.

We have a 24/h light cycle where I live. So 24/h of daylight in the summers. Too bad we are so far from the sun, would be kind of awesome to do some outdoor guerilla outdoors

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Cap in for the rescue as always. I spontaneously named my new baby bearded dragon Cap after you. Not joking.

Alright, so it's about temperature? But can plants get too much light and does that mess with them? Does wrong spectrum light make them grow funny or something?
They will be malnourished and lacking in the proper growth. Its flavor profile won’t form proper, terps will suffer as well as weight totals. There is a metric a lot of the younger folks use it’s called dli or daily light intake.
I have no use for that stuff, it may be helpful for you. I just keep a trained eye on my plants and fix accordingly.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sorry, been baking, a lot of stuff going on right now.

We have a 24/h light cycle where I live. So 24/h of daylight in the summers. Too bad we are so far from the sun, would be kind of awesome to do some outdoor guerilla outdoors
You don’t have to answer immediately homie, do your thang. I’ll be around. So heat should never go above 85f and let the rh hit as high as 80% consistently. 60-70% is what I shoot for.
In flower cannabis like a gradual heat decrease like the summer fall switch. . So no lower
Than 60f is the absolute coldest
I like them to be, at any stage of growth. And a I try to stay in between 40-50% rh in flower. That should always be followed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom