Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I was joking about being Irish with a temper shorter than my dick 🤣🤣🤣
Definitely sounds like Billy O, I bet there’s a vault of that guy coming unglued over stupid stuff on camera somewhere. I always try to use laughter emojis if I’m saying something that could easily be misconstrued as aggressive or offensive, and I often write aggressive and offensive stuff forgetting that sarcasm falls on deaf ears when used in text. 😉

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
🤫 dont tell anybody that I'm actually a sentient swarm of tumbling plants set on the destruction of Utah!
The fucking real hive mind is a wood wad comprised of subconscious connections to the collective consciousness that is tumbling through the static of life waiting with bated breath, to just roll on by like a wind driven Bigfoot making our ice cream containers and toilet paper rolls smaller for fun. Anytime you hear a bustle in your hedgerow, that is just tumble,
Lurking, just outside your periphery, so he can eat everyone’s snacks

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

The fucking real hive mind is a wood wad comprised of subconscious connections to the collective consciousness that is tumbling through the static of life waiting with bated breath, to just roll on by like a wind driven Bigfoot making our ice cream containers and toilet paper rolls smaller for fun. Anytime you hear a bustle in your hedgerow, that is just tumble,
Rolling through eatin your snacks and smoking your doobs!

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

At least his name isn’t million ants 🐜 or Crock-u-Bot! Such redundant names 🤣🤣🤣 God damn!

P

Putthataway

IMG 1194
IMG 1195
IMG 1196
IMG 1198
IMG 1199
Last ride for these ladies, they are due for water Thursday and due for 🙉🙉🙈🔪 Friday. So they got water a day early, they drank it all anyway .

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
this reminds me of this scene😂
“ hey, you should pull that out!”
“wait, wait. Pull what out?”
“You have a fucking dart in your neck!”
“Your crazy…..I like you but your crazy”

Saint frank of the tank?
That’s a real one man.

“I can see blue! He looks glorious “