Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

You don’t have to answer immediately homie, do your thang. I’ll be around. So heat should never go above 85f and let the rh hit as high as 80% consistently. 60-70% is what I shoot for.
In flower cannabis like a gradual heat decrease like the summer fall switch. . So no lower
Than 60f is the absolute coldest
I like them to be, at any stage of growth. And a I try to stay in between 40-50% rh in flower. That should always be followed.
No, lol, alot of thoughts and ideas. Got a brown chunk of a friend yesterday so I'm stoned. Haven't had hash in ages. Those kind of friends are the best ❤️

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

You don’t have to answer immediately homie, do your thang. I’ll be around. So heat should never go above 85f and let the rh hit as high as 80% consistently. 60-70% is what I shoot for.
In flower cannabis like a gradual heat decrease like the summer fall switch. . So no lower
Than 60f is the absolute coldest
I like them to be, at any stage of growth. And a I try to stay in between 40-50% rh in flower. That should always be followed.
Could I just use a mister to raise the RH? Like with Cap the lizard?

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

This blew my mind you dont realise how fast theyre actually growing when your looking at them everyday🤣👊
This is a 1 week difference
IMG 4149
IMG 4181

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This blew my mind you dont realise how fast theyre actually growing when your looking at them everyday🤣👊
This is a 1 week differenceView attachment 2151574View attachment 2151575
Every Sunday before lights out I take series of pics of every thing. The honeymoon has been over for 20 years, helicopter parenting is counterintuitive for a well meaning logical overthinker it’s literally watching grass grow.

I think there is consensus that its exactly like watching paint dry.
Waiting for water to boil.
But skipping back through you 9000000000000pics is always fun.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Every Sunday before lights out I take series of pics of every thing. The honeymoon has been over for 20 years, helicopter parenting is counterintuitive for a well meaning logical overthinker it’s literally watching grass grow.

I couldent agree more i used to have a videocam in my tents connected to a app and take a pic a day to post in a album on my phone so i could see the progress through out the whole grow really fun to have a little collection like that😆👊

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

Morning peeps,
any thoughts on fast growing plants similar(ish) enough to cannabis to drew comparisons ?

Im gorwing Chillis together with my ladies and used them to experiement a bit, want continue in doing as it was fun testing around but dont wanna mess them up as they are special strains i never tasted before. And compared to Canna they are real slackers not too good to use for testing.

Looking for something that grows a bit faster and i can solely use for testing "new" methods.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I have figured out what burner on my stove boils water the fastest, typically about six minutes and it’s boiling over. This has become helpful in allowing me to do other things besides stare at the stovetop waiting for it. 🤪

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Morning peeps,
any thoughts on fast growing plants similar(ish) enough to cannabis to drew comparisons ?

Im gorwing Chillis together with my ladies and used them to experiement a bit, want continue in doing as it was fun testing around but dont wanna mess them up as they are special strains i never tasted before. And compared to Canna they are real slackers not too good to use for testing.

Looking for something that grows a bit faster and i can solely use for testing "new" methods.
Tomatoes?

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Morning peeps,

I’ve only grown chilies, tomatoes and strawberries in my grow tent, once the chilies 🌶️ hit their mark they flourished incredibly. But I believe I saw the best results from strawberries. They were producing fruit within a week and really enjoyed the environment and light intensity of my tent.

P

Putthataway

I have figured out what burner on my stove boils water the fastest, typically about six minutes and it’s boiling over. This has become helpful in allowing me to do other things besides stare at the stovetop waiting for it. 🤪
Every time I boil something it boils over, yet my lady can walk away and never tend to the pot.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
420 came early snagged a lightning deal that I thought was a pretty good deal SE5000
View attachment 2151622
bro, i run a 3000 and 7000.
Easy on the output with those. I have 3ft in between my canopy and light, I’m def close to the same week as you in flower.

40% seems low. It ain’t. until you can gauge what they want. They will let you know. Less is more for the dial in. Those se light have saved me money. And are fucking powerful I finished my last run maxed at only 70%
Man nice haul! Confgratz. 👊🏻🤡

P

Putthataway

bro, i run a 3000 and 7000.
Easy on the output with those. I have 3ft in between my canopy and light, I’m def close to the same week as you in flower.

40% seems low. It ain’t. until you can gauge what they want. They will let you know. Less is more for the dial in. Those se light have saved me money. And are fucking powerful I finished my last run maxed at only 70%
Man nice haul! Confgratz. 👊🏻🤡
Do you wear eye or skin protection? Just testing out my new light for a few minutes had my eyes frying on the lowest setting of 1. In addition to that my skin is flaking today.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Do you wear eye or skin protection? Just testing out my new light for a few minutes had my eyes frying on the lowest setting of 1. In addition to that my skin is flaking today.
Well, I’m legally blind In my right eye,

HALF BLIND RACE CAR DRIVER

COMING THROUGH!!!!!!

Not really, but I have def went into the flower room with no shirt on for too long once, or, well the amount of times I was stupid isnt important 🤣 just wear a shirt, having cross crossed light bar subtle burns on your back can have a tendency to freak out your better half. 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom