Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Did u flip yet? I can't keep up with your thread its like 30 pages a day 😂 so I ask.
I have a flower room. It’s always flipped homie.

Coffee. On the damned double. 🤣
But yeah I scrubbed down the room remember? I fired it back up on the 31 of March.

Been moving in plants every 4 days until it was full.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I didn't put a fence around the cali yet and a rabbit ate all but one 3 finger leaf. I put a fence up and the fucker is still alive coming back now. Freaking mutant genetics 😂
Kill da Wabbit
Kill da Wabbit…….

fuck man. Do you still have some beans left?
Fucking rabbit must be from the holy grail…

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I have a flower room. It’s always flipped homie.

Coffee. On the damned double. 🤣
But yeah I scrubbed down the room remember? I fired it back up on the 31 of March.

Been moving in plants every 4 days until it was full.
You need to do a mtv cribs style tour of that setup.
So the big room is veg and the pantry sized room is your flower room and that's it right? For some reason I thought you had a pantry sized veg room as well....or vegged and flipped in there.
Yea I remember you did the deep clean on everything. For me unless I've physically been there it's hard for me to piece it together from pictures so please excuse my minor retardation 😂

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Kill da Wabbit
Kill da Wabbit…….

fuck man. Do you still have some beans left?
Fucking rabbit must be from the holy grail…

Oh hell yea, I get 100% germ rate usually, got a bunch left. Last time a seed wouldn't pop was some autos, that's it, even bag seeds. That's one thing im good at is popping seeds, got that shit down. You need seeds germed I'm your guy

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So the big room is veg and the pantry sized room is your flower room and that's it right? For some reason I thought you had a pantry sized veg room as well....or vegged and flipped in there.
Yea I remember you did the deep clean on everything. For me unless I've physically been there it's hard for me to piece it together from pictures so please excuse my minor retardation 😂
Ain’t it early as fuck? I know damn well you haven’t puffed the 1/4 oz required to smile at people……let alone make sense hahahaha.
Brother no need to explain. We are all stoner jackasses. I embrace it. 🤣your card is official man, babble and drool in the corner all day, just don’t throw the poop and try to stay alive.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh hell yea, I get 100% germ rate usually, got a bunch left. Last time a seed wouldn't pop was some autos, that's it, even bag seeds. That's one thing im good at is popping seeds, got that shit down. You need seeds germed I'm your guy
I have these big bud seeds I saved another attempt at……if you are pai mei,
As he would say

“Hahhaahahaaha show me stupid American”

👊🏻🤡🙏

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh yeah, my veg space is my sons old room, 12 x12 and the flower room is a 4 1/2 x 10 having 80 plants behind 25 is a smart approach eh? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Ain’t it early as fuck? I know damn well you haven’t puffed the 1/4 oz required to smile at people……let alone make sense hahahaha.
Brother no need to explain. We are all stoner jackasses. I embrace it. 🤣your card is official man, babble and drool in the corner all day, just don’t throw the poop and try to stay alive.
Ive been up since 530 brother and not a damn puff yet, probably hitting a dab pen my buddy has in the lab and then eating a 100 mg gummie in a bit. At that point the brain will be back on track 😂

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom