Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

IMG 1216
Alright here’s we goes and shits.
Left bleached plant I found a white seed in one of the buds.
IMG 1203
bleached plant and the middle snuggles ^
IMG 1204
^ this is the bleached plant. I pulled out a white seed from her today.
IMG 1215
IMG 1206
IMG 1207
IMG 1208
IMG 1209
IMG 1209
IMG 1209
IMG 1209
IMG 1210
IMG 1209
IMG 1210
IMG 1211
IMG 1212
IMG 1211

IMG 1214
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Well I done let myself go this am and my high road functionality seemed to go on the Fritz.
The driver disconnected and the geek squad makes appointments for 5 months later. (Not a joke) so I guess ima have to do better next time, I actually though the dude was being nice until I realized he was a passive aggressive tool that bowflexes and shows his pecs of to his mother.

I mean, who would t want to hang out with that dude? Man, my social skills need work 👊🏻🤡

Sometimes I guess I’m the wrong one to fuck with, my wit goes crazy.

Just saying, it’s so easy to be a shitty person.
Waaaaaaay harder to be nice to assholes.
Hey ma, come check out my pecs, been rocking the bowflex hard lately pushing all my appointments out past the end of beach season, cause if the suns out, I gotta bring them guns out.
My dad had some temporary neighbors who liked to sit in the backyard and part HARD! And one night he heard the dude asking his girlfriend if she thought his biceps were big “mom my arms are huge right? Come on mom tell my my arms are huge, please, come on mooooom!” And if im not mistaken the bbq got thrown after that😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
My dad had some temporary neighbors who liked to sit in the backyard and part HARD! And one night he heard the dude asking his girlfriend if she thought his biceps were big “mom my arms are huge right? Come on mom tell my my arms are huge, please, come on mooooom!” And if im not mistaken the bbq got thrown after that😂
I guess that settled it, he’s an idiot hahahahaha

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well, to me I would take note of the die back of the fans, seems to me that strain would do good to receive a bit of N in flower,
It’s been known to happen when you get a fade early with a die back onset a couple weeks before flower is done. If it’s a little excessive like this and it manifest low and starts to multiply rapidly it’s more than just a late flower fade where the plant is eating so well, it’s cannibalizing itself for feed instead of waiting for a feed…so one way to mitigate this is to with that strain in the future, amend the medium with a nice 2inch thick mat of worm castings to then have that keep a low dose n available while you feed bloom nutes to completion. It’s how I do things sometimes.

P

Putthataway

Well, to me I would take note of the die back of the fans, seems to me that strain would do good to receive a bit of N in flower,
It’s been known to happen when you get a fade early with a die back onset a couple weeks before flower is done. If it’s a little excessive like this and it manifest low and starts to multiply rapidly it’s more than just a late flower fade where the plant is eating so well, it’s cannibalizing itself for feed instead of waiting for a feed…so one way to mitigate this is to with that strain in the future, amend the medium with a nice 2inch thick mat of worm castings to then have that keep a low dose n available while you feed bloom nutes to completion. It’s how I do things sometimes.
Good call, I have added mr wiggle through out the grow. I think I laid off week 2-4. I am definitely going to a 5 gallon, will use same soil.

Top Bottom