Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

This is Ottis, an eastern box turtle. He is a horny sex addict. His number 1 goal in life is to fuck.. anyone and anything. No shit, if you turn your back on Ottis, he will try to stick it in!!

20220626 184608
20220626 183358
20220626 162033

Z

Zab

Yes and no. Smoking it and possessing it in small amounts has been just a finger wag and take your bag for a long time. Larger amounts they want to suggest you are distributing, but sometimes will still just take your bag. Growing you can still run into legal no nos if your going big and unlicenced, or over licened amount but every household is allowed 4 plants with out any formal license. There are weed goverment store fronts everywhere but they over charge for musty trash so the black market still thrives.
Are you in the lower mainland

TreeBee

TreeBee

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Happy muthafucking 420 my homies.
It’s the type of day, that I will be all smoke,. All jokes, and as usual, broke!

I’m super stoked, that even though it’s slow atm,
Sharing in the community with all of you folks makes 420 a muuuuuch nicer day.
The fun we have on the wreck, the ridiculous jokes, badass weed pics. And general tomfoolery is what I intended when I started this thread, and it’s the first year we get to be stupid at the same place. It’s a shame I won’t be able to share monster spliff with any of you, regardless I’m having a larf with yall vicariously through the farm.

If you a Gatdamned party animal. Be safe out there. Cops go batty here, so I can imagine they do elsewhere too. Watch your 6, put the damned rolling papers in the console, make sure the ozium isnt out, and for the love of the gods. Post up the badass things you will be smoking tomorrow all damned day.

Capts orders.
Love you all, yeah you too new folks.
FIRE IT THE FUCK UP.

Get stupid. 👊🏻🤡
Happy 4/20 to you Captain, and all of the trainwreckers on board. Definitely the place to be. Been going through the post from last night trying to get caught up, as usual plenty of good stuff to sort through and laughs upon laughs layered in between cannabis pictures. So happy I boarded this train 🚂 back in January!!!

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Been busy all morning myself almost got behind on the garden, 🤣 couldn't sleep started planting veggie beans reorganizing everything etc haha😆
You’re on point with your veggies and your smoke. I’m short on space but almost set up a grow tent in my living room last week when the girlfriend was away, but something inside my brain said bad idea, keep the peace ☮️ 🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I LOVE your set up man, top notch!!
Thanks fam lol, most will be outside within the next 3-4 weeks besides the 4 in the scrog, gotta get the gardens straightened out next lol, got a few Lilacs trying to root in the seedling house / imma call it the nursery lol, I took the cuttings from my mothers house, wife liked them so figured I’d try to root some out for her lol

You’re on point with your veggies and your smoke. I’m short on space but almost set up a grow tent in my living room last week when the girlfriend was away, but something inside my brain said bad idea, keep the peace ☮️ 🤣
Just add one piece at a time, when I started I had a tent made out of garbage bags and old 4x4’s in the corner of our bedroom and some cheap lights and some blurples, somehow I’ve managed to take over all 3 rooms in the basement 🤣 I’m planning to sell seedlings and microgreens at the road then veggies in the fall so it’s more of a buisness than fun but I enjoy it all so it’s a fun hobby anyways

TreeBee

TreeBee

Been busy all morning myself almost got behind on the garden, 🤣 couldn't sleep started planting veggie beans reorganizing everything etc haha😆
Your peppers look lovely! Very jealous of your space I must admit mine is less fancy....its a cardboard box on my bathroom counter that I play musical time under the lights.

@TreeBee I saw a couple times before that Bcbx was selling some flower, not shake for like $25 an oz, not sure what it like though.
I honestly couldnt tell you the price of the store weed. I know once I was out and desperate and got 3 prerolled for nearly 25$ 😑 complete trash. As far as I know its outragously priced and I am pretty sure there is an upper limit per customer too. It really is garbage they are selling...so dry.

Z

Zab

Your peppers look lovely! Very jealous of your space I must admit mine is less fancy....its a cardboard box on my bathroom counter that I play musical time under the lights.

I honestly couldnt tell you the price of the store weed. I know once I was out and desperate and got 3 prerolled for nearly 25$ 😑 complete trash. As far as I know its outragously priced and I am pretty sure there is an upper limit per customer too. It really is garbage they are selling...so dry.
Oh I am not buying just happened to see it awhile back, Well off to do a bit of hmm yeah I dont know 😁 something though

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

IMG 6490
IMG 6491
IMG 6246
Thanks fam lol, most will be outside within the next 3-4 weeks besides the 4 in the scrog, gotta get the gardens straightened out next lol, got a few Lilacs trying to root in the seedling house / imma call it the nursery lol, I took the cuttings from my mothers house, wife liked them so figured I’d try to root some out for her lol

Just add one piece at a time, when I started I had a tent made out of garbage bags and old 4x4’s in the corner of our bedroom and some cheap lights and some blurples, somehow I’ve managed to take over all 3 rooms in the basement 🤣 I’m planning to sell seedlings and microgreens at the road then veggies in the fall so it’s more of a buisness than fun but I enjoy it all so it’s a fun hobby anyways
My second go around not counting high school grows, was a Guinea Pig cage wrapped with white Christmas lights and a single 18w purple led lamp, wrapped with mylar stood on top of a Christmas tree stand that held a single plant that was bag seed from a ounce of heavily seeded weed my boss Jack gave me, I called it Jack Pot. Well I got a few weeks into flower before the poor girl drowned. Yeah it turns out that the Christmas tree stand was holding the run off perfectly and eventually the roots became fully submerged and killed her. We learn from our mistakes,sometimes the hard way. That was my reentry into the world of homegrown cannabis back in 2018 , needless to say I ditched the Christmas tree holder and bought a tent.🤣

Top Bottom