Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
that's the entire reason i came back to forum crawling. I feel like my years of poor decisions and utter bafoonery have left me with tid bits here and there that might help someone who wants to avoid something like making poor decisions or taking part in any utter bafoonery. And i guess, if not, well i like it here anyway. Not every day the big baddie from house of 1000 corpses welcomes you with brotherly love and truth right off the bat.

A thread like this just has a natural attraction to me. Im definitely one of those "if there is strange/bizarre/beautiful afoot, ill stumble blindly into it by accident" types for sure
I like the cut of your jib. Awesome man.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
someone made a thread called "what are you listening to right now?" on audiokarma in like the early 2010s.

I came back recently and the damn thing is like 50k pages long with 1.1mil posts and is like 95% of audiokarmas server space.

This is def the stoner version of that thread for sure
The 🤡 abides growmie

Rama777

Rama777

I knew this cutting was gonna give me some grief..

I’ve since given her a second twist tie to keep her upright. Relatively normal for cuttings to go limp very shortly after being taken?

56111CFE C667 40A6 A012 DAB3EDE8DEA4

Bilber

Bilber

If that one will not stand, regardless of humidity and heat and love, snip another one.....or 4.....if I take a top as the clone, most often they take......some will NOT.

TreeBee

TreeBee

I knew this cutting was gonna give me some grief..

I’ve since given her a second twist tie to keep her upright. Relatively normal for cuttings to go limp very shortly after being taken?

View attachment 2155615
I have some in water right now that I admittedly left too much leaf on but they never went limp. I would think something is stopping it from getting enough of a drink.

20240419 100337
Pilted

Pilted

Been pinching the head of this plant every few days since it's second node. It has slowed growth on the top node and it is allowing the lower nodes a chance to catch up. The issue with this method is the leaves come out all tore up, since the leaves are damaged from me pinching the head it can only handle lowish light. I'm just cutting the damaged leaves off at this point and letting the lower branches grow new leaves which seem to be getting better (no real damage). Eventually the lower branches should surpass the top node then I can let it grow out of the damage. Anyways brought this up earlier in the topic so just wanted to give an update. My goal was to make many main branches without topping, but seems like a much slower process.

IMG 20240422 182938645

IMG 20240422 182944746

IMG 20240422 183115993 HDR

Pilted

Pilted

Been pinching the head of this plant every few days since it's second node. It has slowed growth on the top node and it is allowing the lower nodes a chance to catch up. The issue with this method is the leaves come out all tore up, since the leaves are damaged from me pinching the head it can only handle lowish light. I'm just cutting the damaged leaves off at this point and letting the lower branches grow new leaves which seem to be getting better (no real damage). Eventually the lower branches should surpass the top node then I can let it grow out of the damage. Anyways brought this up earlier in the topic so just wanted to give an update. My goal was to make many main branches without topping, but seems like a much slower process.

View attachment 2155619
View attachment 2155620
View attachment 2155621
I wonder if it will Hermie.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Bro, this thread in 6 months generated more pages than the oldest longest thread here .
I think it was like 13 years old

It blew past that in 6 months.
I wake, unplug my phone, and this place gets notifications and the battery drains quick. It’s nutty. 👊🏻🤡 oh and please fell free to answer inquiries about plants here, a lot of folks do, it would be a great help if you can. 👊🏻
Legit the biggest thread by FAR

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

View attachment 2155619
View attachment 2155620
View attachment 2155621
you could try lst it pilted, i cant see why that wouldnt work though its only leaf so its minimal damage. dont think it would herm personally from leaf being plucked. i get damaged leafs alot on outdoor plants from bugs and they never herm unless its in the genetics.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey y’all, he was off on a break recharging the battery to make sure now that he back we damn well are thinking of the giggle bush any time you read his name. So go peep @weed420420420420420 page!

I see what you did there 🤣
Glad you’re back homie! 👊🏻🤡

Pilted

Pilted

you could try lst it pilted, i cant see why that wouldnt work though its only leaf so its minimal damage. dont think it would herm personally from leaf being plucked. i get damaged leafs alot on outdoor plants from bugs and they never herm unless its in the genetics.
Good to know on the herm, yeah I wanted to try something different. I've done the lst it works well but I wanted to see what would happen.

Top Bottom