Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Remember when I said you should do a podcast and I think I would unserstand at least half of it???

This:

"Can I be bofazizz y’all homie doh?"

Lands firmly in the half I do not understand. 🙂
Bofazizz, hood rich for “both of you”

BB22

BB22

I pulled this tonight. Ethos cherry Gar see ya

I think I let it veg too long. Kept in too small of a pot. 70 some odd days ✌️

IMG 4439

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
oh neat, my assumption was accurate for once.

Ive just assumed ill pick the translations up with time and exposure. Like if i was dropped into brazil or something, assuming i didn end up ransomed for cash, i feel like id pick up Portuguese pretty quickly.
It’s all gravy,

Rama777

Rama777

Mainliners!! For anyone on this thread that just might have experience with mainlining Cali blues..

Pretty soon…top above the 4th, mainline the yellow nodes eventually, probably scrap the reds, and bury to the blue at the next transplant?

Maybe even transplant deeper?

23B87487 E879 4625 9C99 7F427D7926BE

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Here’s a quality compendium I toss out for new folks. It is fundamentally on point.

And a nutrient chart that applies to the basic life cycle of a cannabis plant. This chart is really a cut above any feeding schedule from any of the suppliers. If you get familiar with this flow chart, and give what it suggests at the times it suggests it for them, well, you won’t end up with every tox and deficiency compounded on top of your precious cargo

Now, we suggest the what ever feed you do use, is cut With water by half at least,
I would say 1/3 dose myself , but with new thing I start low and read the plants ticking it up, until we are all happy.
This chart is about concurrent vitamins at the proper time. Frequencies are at your discretion, Then I do despicable things to it.
Hope these are a help! 👊🏻🤡

IMG 0278
Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Mainliners!! For anyone on this thread that just might have experience with mainlining Cali blues..

Pretty soon…top above the 4th, mainline the yellow nodes eventually, probably scrap the reds, and bury to the blue at the next transplant?

View attachment 2155714
Don’t top at the cotys no meat on the bone.
You can bent it to a 90 degree with one or two pins. Then let it roll example.

IMG 4548
IMG 4549
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

So this place's well water isn't exactly drinkable, nor do i wan't to give it to my plants. It's not that "tastes like spring water" well water, it's that "take a shower and the place smells like hard boiled eggs" well water.

So im busting out this dirty old thing. Id imagine, since it has 5 year old water inside it, i should probably replace the filters 🤢

I hooked it up to pump it through, and it actually has flow believe it or not. Oh man, you guys would LOVE the smell of the water inside this thing. Im surprised all the lines are clear still.

439741520 1189138578916024 8486958943920782698 n
BB22

BB22

View attachment 2155714
@Imzzaudae helped me learn about main lining with some videos from this guy. It’s it’s weird but helpful.✌️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Rearranging the veg space again, this is the side of the room y’all never see bc it’s what happens when every other closet in you house is full of random grow gear. It really is getting to be a bit full. These pics are in flux, but man I’m a literally stacking this shit to the ceiling.

My wife still likes me. Even asked me if I wanted one or 2 sandwiches.

🥪 🤡❤️

She. Is really the one.
Never has anything bad to say, loves the plants but anxiety make an enjoyable experience hard bc it has such heavy amount of thc with newer strains. That’s an oversight some folks miss, take my seeds from 86 I’m rollin, when I think back at the herb,
It was a through and through triple bag herb. But not as many people knew the smell, and you could split a joint with a friend and not hear voices, or maybe but those where your inner monologue suggesting snacks more often than not. Today’s weed just doesn’t have the genesis factor. Natural evolution and mostly pure and not fucked with by the locals who guard a lot of them. That “earth blessed us with this seed, we may be cash poor, but we know what we have” genetic. Hard to come by with our a lot of studying and word of mouth verification…..just a thought……
I sure hope these mowie and Kona golds roll hard. They doingaaaaight, I have contingency in place in case I’m left with no males, I may start to breed in fem traits with both those strains. Longer road but I don’t care. It’s just kinda fun playing Lazarus. 👻👻👻👻
It

Latest posts

Top Bottom