Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Ever tried 2-cb? Oh boy
I'm allergic to it 😆 so unfortunately yea, had a nasty reaction and dear god did that rail HURT. Tripped balls though, talked to a doll for an hour about how i wasn't high...DXM in 3rd and 4th plateau is insane, but super not good for your brain, it lowers your IQ over time.

GerryOfDankzville

GerryOfDankzville

Never heard of research chems till flu. Europe has been way ahead of us with tweaking a molecule here or there to create a legal and most times safer version of the stuff the dealers sorry I mean doctors prescribe here. Anti depressants they tell you are harmless like Lyrica (Google Lyrica withdrawal for shits and giggles) and hand out scripts of Adderall like it's Advil but lsd or a much safer benzo like etizolam they will schedule one that shit as soon as one person gets caught with em. Schedule 1 drugs like heroin and crack fent and don't forget the worst of them cannabis! Drug war is the most fucked up thing a.country outside of the Middle East can do to their own citizens. Preach

GerryOfDankzville

GerryOfDankzville

I'm allergic to it 😆 so unfortunately yea, had a nasty reaction and dear god did that rail HURT. Tripped balls though, talked to a doll for an hour about how i wasn't high...DXM in 3rd and 4th plateau is insane, but super not good for your brain, it lowers your IQ over time.
Really? You might have taken too much cuz I know someone that has pure 2c and it's by far my favorite psychedelic. Never had more fun and could remember every second the next day unlike lsd and mushrooms when you figure out the meaning of life but when you wake up the next day you grab your notebook that you wrote it in it's stick figures 😂

GerryOfDankzville

GerryOfDankzville

Really? You might have taken too much cuz I know someone that has pure 2c and it's by far my favorite psychedelic. Never had more fun and could remember every second the next day unlike lsd and mushrooms when you figure out the meaning of life but when you wake up the next day you grab your notebook that you wrote it in it's stick figures 😂
Moxy, mda , 6-abp all much better than molly or hippie crack nitrous that was all that was around until now most people at shows are in a k hole or so jammed out they don't even know where they are it's not a good scene

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I microdose daily, i grow enough cubensis for a .003 of a gram, and yep, ptsd, bi polar and crippling anxiety. For a dead head who swam in spinners hugging everything and everyone, I had to try microdosing. I couldn’t do shows anymore. That feels like a serious glitch as a dude who would jumped off the bridge if they asked.
And something called the barnamus bailius
latent clown disorder.

It works, I wouldnt trade it for anything.
Screw pharma. A bag of gel caps and a cheap 100 pill capable press and some actual medicine that fucking saved my bacon in the sanity dept. Squares will never know, because they are scared of ghosts.

It’s fucking criminal there isn’t MORE grants for studies

IMG 5885
69808661682  7693B898 58EB 4B56 913B 6E981819BB51
70120540418  4B9364C7 84CA 494C AC21 2AA98E00E7F5
70767152442  3F23051B DCE7 4E17 A0F9 C89BA9BFC5B9
IMG 6938
IMG 6937
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Gangs south of the border are also spraying weed with a mystery substance that gets people super high and addicted and they refuse to tell anyone what it is. Who knows what's being done to it before it gets to the buyer.
Yeah, read about that. Heard that chemical testing doesn't show up anything out of the ordinary but people get addicted and apparently think the weed is awesome.

There has to be some shit in it, right?

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I microdose daily, i grow enough cubensis for a .003 of a gram, and yep, ptsd, bi polar and crippling anxiety. For a dead head who swam in spinners hugging everything and everyone, I had to try microdosing. I couldn’t do shows anymore. That feels like a serious glitch as a dude who would jumped off the bridge if they asked.
And something called the barnamus bailius
latent clown disorder.

It works, I wouldnt trade it for anything.
Screw pharma. A bag of gel caps and a cheap 100 pill capable press and some actual medicine that fucking saved my bacon in the sanity dept. Squares will never know, because they are scared of ghosts.

It’s fucking criminal there isn’t MORE grants for studies
That's awesome Cap

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You mean Madderall 🤣🤣🤣
I actually need that shit, it does work. It doesn’t affect me like other folks. Seen people get those and end up tickling balls behind the little Cesar’s pizza dumpster for zip in the do daaaaa.
It works on me. Though it does keep me up sometimes. It’s slows me down mentally. But definitely have to take something if I can’t get more than 3 hrs sleep a stretch of days in a row.
As opposed to madness psychosis and unhappiness. You can’t let the drugs do you.
You have be about life too, that helps a ton. 👊🏻🤡

Leoman

Leoman

Yeah, read about that. Heard that chemical testing doesn't show up anything out of the ordinary but people get addicted and apparently think the weed is awesome.

There has to be some shit in it, right?

I watched a youtube video taken in an area where it's coming from but can't remember what it's called. The dealers and users know something's in it but they either refuse to say what it is or have no idea.

I'm pretty sure laced weed went around back in the day too. I've had some shit that made me trip like LSD. You also don't know what kind of pesticides they're using.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I watched a youtube video taken in an area where it's coming from but can't remember what it's called. The dealers and users know something's in it but they either refuse to say what it is or have no idea.

I'm pretty sure laced weed went around back in the day too. I've had some shit that made me trip like LSD. You also don't know what kind of pesticides they're using.
Pretty sure it’s not far off from fucking zhyclon b

oh that’s a chemical that never degrades?
Here let’s use that as a buffer, we can release it as a partner drug to thalidomide, they world will rejoice. 😡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Nope there is a known allergic reaction I had no idea until I looked.it up what was going on. Took less same deal unfortunately
Really? You might have taken too much cuz I know someone that has pure 2c and it's by far my favorite psychedelic. Never had more fun and could remember every second the next day unlike lsd and mushrooms when you figure out the meaning of life but when you wake up the next day you grab your notebook that you wrote it in it's stick figure

Rama777

Rama777

My poor wife was put on Adderall in the second grade through high school, for no good reason, and then her parents put her on Valium on top of it when she was a teenager because they thought she was depressed, which she does not recall being. And even if she were depressed, see parental decision in 2nd grade for cause..

I love her like nothing else in the world, but she’ll be the first to admit that she’s pretty fucked up. Crippling anxiety for the most part.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nope there is a known allergic reaction I had no idea until I looked.it up what was going on. Took less same deal unfortunately
Thing is the doobie entropy asshat club or de………an err anyways always going through the chemical log to outlaw precursors, so then chemists have to synthesize new compounds that achieve the desired effect. Only similar not the same. eat any of those anymore you may actually grow a third eye.
There is so many things that should be illegal in terms of these compounds, but because these three letter winners have a hardon to ruin lives, they use that as a way to ruin things and jail anyone involved. Still fighting a fake war against our own people. Thanks Nancy. Way to go. Sure had no problem with the Barry seals of the world did ya?!Enter congress and the ways and means committee then voting to control these substances from black sites. To manipulate the market and then dispersal from our own manufacture and every other country on earth making these not fit for human consumption glorified bug killer
It’s a thing.

It’s something that truly makes me mad, because if gov would have just backed off the og base compounds used from jump street, didn’t have nearly as many biological and physiological effects in the immediate and long term.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My poor wife was put on Adderall in the second grade through high school, for no good reason, and then her parents put her on Valium on top of it when she was a teenager because they thought she was depressed, which she does not recall being. And even if she were depressed, see parental decision in 2nd grade for cause..

I love her like nothing else in the world, but she’ll be the first to admit that she’s pretty fucked up. Crippling anxiety for the most part.
It’s a tough one man, but I got tired of going to the dr to get prescribed some medication that was created to help a completely different disease or ailment but found out magically it can help with these things too,

Wait so the side effects manifested, n stead of lower doses for its intended purpose, you just prescribe it for something entirely different because in theory it’s a maybe?

Do t want anything to do with that Kansas City shuffle. It’s criminal.

Bro, get into mycology, grow her hood medicine. It really is great to look in the mirror and feel like yourself smile and think, “wow, I do look like shit” I should fix that.

Mushies to the front.

Top Bottom