Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thing is the doobie entropy asshat club or de………an err anyways always going through the chemical log to outlaw precursors, so then chemists have to synthesize new compounds that achieve the desired effect. Only similar not the same. eat any of those anymore you may actually grow a third eye.
There is so many things that should be illegal in terms of these compounds, but because these three letter winners have a hardon to ruin lives, they use that as a way to ruin things and jail anyone involved. Still fighting a fake war against our own people. Thanks Nancy. Way to go. Sure had no problem with the Barry seals of the world did ya?!Enter congress and the ways and means committee then voting to control these substances from black sites. To manipulate the market and then dispersal from our own manufacture and every other country on earth making these not fit for human consumption glorified bug killer
It’s a thing.

It’s something that truly makes me mad, because if gov would have just backed off the og base compounds used from jump street, didn’t have nearly as many biological and physiological effects in the immediate and long term.
Couldn't have said it better

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thing is the doobie entropy asshat club or de………an err anyways always going through the chemical log to outlaw precursors, so then chemists have to synthesize new compounds that achieve the desired effect. Only similar not the same. eat any of those anymore you may actually grow a third eye.
There is so many things that should be illegal in terms of these compounds, but because these three letter winners have a hardon to ruin lives, they use that as a way to ruin things and jail anyone involved. Still fighting a fake war against our own people. Thanks Nancy. Way to go. Sure had no problem with the Barry seals of the world did ya?!Enter congress and the ways and means committee then voting to control these substances from black sites. To manipulate the market and then dispersal from our own manufacture and every other country on earth making these not fit for human consumption glorified bug killer
It’s a thing.

It’s something that truly makes me mad, because if gov would have just backed off the og base compounds used from jump street, didn’t have nearly as many biological and physiological effects in the immediate and long term.
*never gradgemated”

Rama777

Rama777

It’s a tough one man, but I got tired of going to the dr to get prescribed some medication that was created to help a completely different disease or ailment but found out magically it can help with these things too,

Wait so the side effects manifested, n stead of lower doses for its intended purpose, you just prescribe it for something entirely different because in theory it’s a maybe?

Do t want anything to do with that Kansas City shuffle. It’s criminal.

Bro, get into mycology, grow her hood medicine. It really is great to look in the mirror and feel like yourself smile and think, “wow, I do look like shit” I should fix that.

Mushies to the front.
Yeah I definitely plan on it. She’s been saying she wants me to make her a Tincture that has both mushroom and cannabis both for her to micro-dose daily.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Im losing my mind over here trying to get a damn digital PH meter.

My water is below neutral to begin with, and im having to use an RO filter. My shits probably around 5 or so, not sure because i only have damn test strips saying anything between 4.5-6

The only hydro store in this area.... no handheld digital ph meters. Just those soil probes. (!?!?!?huh?!?!) or those huge systems for large scale hydro reservoirs with multiple probes.

Ive ordered a couple now. One tracking never updated, got a refund, the second one was in my town on saturday, as of this morning its several hundred miles away near Virginia beach. Just ordered another one. I need an adequate way to read ph and EC. at least for a little bit, ive never mixed anything with this water before and my babies are waiting on their first real feeding now.

Ill prob just wing the first feeding assuming my water is around the 5.5ish usual for RO (its going to be on the lower side of normal for RO pretty sure) . It's not hard ime to set the ph WAY out of whack when your only mixing up a gallon for a bunch of babies though.

Im pissed off and mad about it this morning lmao. The post office is legendarily incompetent these days. And people wonder why they hemorrhage money in every direction. Multiply this mistake by a few tens of thousands or so, and thats just the amount of their own time wasted every single day.

TreeBee

TreeBee

Im losing my mind over here trying to get a damn digital PH meter.

My water is below neutral to begin with, and im having to use an RO filter. My shits probably around 5 or so, not sure because i only have damn test strips saying anything between 4.5-6

The only hydro store in this area.... no digital ph meters. Just those soil probes. (!?!?!?huh?!?!)

Ive ordered a couple now. One tracking never updated, got a refund, the second one was in my town on saturday, as of this morning its several hundred miles away near Virginia beach. Just ordered another one. I need an adequate way to read ph and EC. at least for a little bit, ive never mixed anything with this water before and my babies are waiting on their first real feeding now.

Ill prob just wing the first feeding assuming my water is around the 5.5ish usual for RO ime. It's not hard ime to set the ph WAY out of whack when your only mixing up a gallon for a bunch of babies though.

Im pissed off and mad about it this morning lmao. The post office is legendarily incompetent these days. And people wonder why they hemorrhage money in every direction. Multiply this mistake by a few tens of thousands or so, and thats just the amount of their own time wasted every single day.
I ordered one and it came with powder and horribly translated instructions that I really haven't tried to figure out and it still sits on the shelf in all its useless glory.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I ordered one and it came with powder and horribly translated instructions that I really haven't tried to figure out and it still sits on the shelf in all its useless glory.
if its one of the cheapo yellow ones, they come callibrated, but dont bother using the powders to recalibrate them once they drift. Thre usually accurate to within 0.2 or so as well. Close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades anyway

Youll get a solid few months out of those before they begin drifting too much to be usable. I just gotta have something while im getting used to this new water.

Those el cheapo yellow ones are all im trying to get ahold of i dont need anything more rn, once i have the dwc setup im going to grab a real multi probe instrument.

Plants in ground outside dont even like this water. It's making their foliage brittle. Even my heirloom roma's, and you can grow those out of anything, with anything lol. Its PPM out the faucet is around 800-1000. At the limit for what an RO filter can even handle. According to the county when i had it tested, it tests more like irrigation water from arizona, then drinkable well water from the mountains. Heavy metals including trace arsenic, unwanted nitrates, all kinds of gnarly shit. I probably shouldnt even be showering in it.

It comes out the ground partially stagnated with hydrogen sulfide gas and anaerobes present as well. If you drink it, you will have the shits guaranteed.

Last edited:
TreeBee

TreeBee

if its one of the cheapo yellow ones, they come callibrated, but dont bother using the powders to recalibrate them once they drift. Thre usually accurate to within 0.2 or so as well. Close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades anyway

Youll get a solid few months out of those before they begin drifting too much to be usable. I just gotta have something while im getting used to this new water.

Those el cheapo yellow ones are all im trying to get ahold of i dont need anything more rn, once i have the dwc setup im going to grab a real multi probe instrument.
It is that kind exactly. I would hand it over through the screen if I could. Good to know it comes caliberated though. I may just leave it on a shelf unused until I throw it out years from now 😅

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

It is that kind exactly. I would hand it over through the screen if I could. Good to know it comes caliberated though. I may just leave it on a shelf unused until I throw it out years from now 😅
itll be good to keep around but you probably wont ever need it lmao. Most feeds will stabilize right about where you want them anyway if you are doing soil grows. Mine probably will too, i just dont trust this water... at all.

TreeBee

TreeBee

It’s good to know, not fool proof though homie. Don’t forget to check tank treatment dates past and upcoming
I am on well water... should probably test it....

Plants in ground outside dont even like this water. It's making their foliage brittle. Even my heirloom roma's, and you can grow those out of anything, with anything lol. Its PPM out the faucet is around 800-1000. At the limit for what an RO filter can even handle. According to the county when i had it tested, it tests more like irrigation water from arizona, then drinkable well water from the mountains. Heavy metals including trace arsenic, unwanted nitrates, all kinds of gnarly shit. I probably shouldnt even be showering in it.

It comes out the ground partially stagnated with hydrogen sulfide gas and anaerobes present as well. If you drink it, you will have the shits guaranteed.
I am on a well too but the water doesn't smell and is totally drinkable. I should probably test its ph at least though. Especially now I know I dont need to fuck with those powders and Chinenglish instructions.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

It’s good to know, not fool proof though homie. Don’t forget to check tank treatment dates past and upcoming
i have a well dug to shallow over top of a capped off land fill from the 1950s and im planning on migrating back to DWC in the coming months, and have never grew here using this water before.

I need a meter for the first little bit while im getting back in the swing of things using this horrific water source.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I am on well water... should probably test it....

I am on a well too but the water doesn't smell and is totally drinkable. I should probably test its ph at least though. Especially now I know I dont need to fuck with those powders and Chinenglish instructions.
Most wells around here havesome of the best drinking water ive ever had. Comes out neutral, no nitrates or heavy metals, and PPM under 200

Mine does not, and its pretty annoying lol

I also have suspicion after getting my hot tub going, that the PH drifts day to day as well at the faucet. Day after a rain storm it def spikes up slightly. When i transition back to DWC, i need to know exactly whats up with my water, at all times, no exceptions lol. From ph, to EC to dissolved solids, rate of ph swing up/down, and the rates of metabolic processes root-shitting into the buckets, and every one of my genotypes is going to prefer pretty dramatically different res conditions. Usually anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom