Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Also what is tested at the waterworks and listed isn't exactly what is coming out of your tap.
a journey through old piping made from multiple metals can do funny things to water. If the piping in your area is really old,. the water is probably undergoing some mild electrolysis on its way to your tap. Idk what effect this may have on PH though.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
a journey through old piping made from multiple metals can do funny things to water. If the piping in your area is really old,. the water is probably undergoing some mild electrolysis on its way to your tap. Idk what effect this may have on PH though.
God I wish they would line those older pipes already.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I should also say i have reasons for DWC that dont include end quality (although truly organic grown super soil plants tend to be the ONLY buds i like more then my own), or ease of growing. Thats for sure.

I like being able to sit inside, next to large plants expressing a lot like they would had i given them an entire season to grow.

I like having a plant like this 6 weeks after rooting the clone. I like sitting and seeing the plants tower above me, i like seeing leaves the size of my face or bigger. I do a little topping, training, and defoliating, but not a lot, as i like to see what the grown, mature plants looks like, and grows like.

It's doable with soil yea, but it would take an aweful lot longer. And i don't enjoy managing large grow spaces but i do enjoy letting plants do their thing and get big. All of this just comes back to DWC as my preferred indoor cultivating method for what i like to see. Im not a SoG grower, im not a yield chaser, im a beauty chaser.

Occasionally seeing single dry top buds weighing near a half o that were grown inside with that indoor bud structure... pretty cool too though.

Seeing a healthy plant grow in a dialed in DWC is a remarkable thing. The plant in this picture is like 8-9 weeks old from a small rooted cutting. Makes soil grown reeds look slow.

Lmlm
Last edited:
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I watched a youtube video taken in an area where it's coming from but can't remember what it's called. The dealers and users know something's in it but they either refuse to say what it is or have no idea.

I'm pretty sure laced weed went around back in the day too. I've had some shit that made me trip like LSD. You also don't know what kind of pesticides they're using.
Back around '79 or '80 maybe, people were actually smoking paraquat weed AND knew it!

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Lacing weed with drugs that cost a lot more and are completely destroyed by heat exposure has never seemed like a smart idea to me personally.

Fwiw, one single gram of good clean LSD costs like $15k today. Even in the 70s it was like 5 grand. That enough to dose about 10,000 people. An active dose is 50 1000ths of one 1000th of a gram of material. Clean cut tiffany diamonds are not* the most valuable crystal on earth. Tiffany's just wants you to think it is.

All the other psychedelic compounds are FAR more valuable by themselves, then weed ever will be. So are the hard drugs that could actually lace cannabis flower. If you have no/low tollerance, there are, for a *fact*, sativa's that will make you trip like a single low dose tab of good clean L for a few hours. Can flick colorful drips off your fingers tips and everything. I broke an 18 month t break a few years back with a blue dream x GG4 cross that had been curing up for like 3 months. I tripped fuckin balls man. For like 3 1/2-4 hours. Closed eyed viduals, breathing walls (although it was more like the walls were breathing me honestly), watery eyes and giggle fits. Music consumed me entirely... Whole 9 yards. I could literally see through my skin like it wasn't even there. All the muscle tissue, blood vessels, everything.

Paraquat weed? wtf? hahahaha. No thanks. Glad i grow my own and know my sources when im not. Pesticides of most varieties that arent pyrethrins sketch me tf out. Theres an old head down the road that swears by Sevendust on his old brick weed genetics in the woods... It offends him when i refuse his buds too, says hes been doing that for a long time and never had problems. Hes 50 and looks 90.

Its like breathing in a bunch of silica over and over again or smoking ciggs. You wont notice you've destroyed your body and killed yourself til like 20-30 years later.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I hate that shit but it smells pretty damn good!
ughh, it was too readily available to me for years, don't think I ever ate one but but damn did I blow those fuckers up my schnozz
well that shit ain’t gonna snort itself.

You see, my nose and I, we have a really kinda multi generational affinity for the devils dandruff. It smells so great. Haven’t done it in decades, I’m not a fan of blowing corn flakes out of my nose, in the shower, On to my foot.
like booze it was always, “I’m never doing that again” but somewhere back in the deep recesses of of the clown mind, is that other clown. His name is Leonard rockstein
Or better known as dr rockso the rock and roll clown.

He does cocaine.

It’s always him that pushed my to get those wider straws from a burger joint.
Nothing like rolling through jack in the box at 347 am on a
Tuesday to order nothing but a straw.

DONT LOOK AT ME!!!
It’s the best cartoon representation of diamond Dave ever it kills me. it never gets old. I love older Dave era Van Halen,
But Sammy, 5150 was a masterpiece.
Just a different caliber.

IMG 3700
IMG 3699
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

well that shit ain’t gonna snort itself.

You see, my nose and I, we have a really kinda multi generational affinity for the devils dandruff. It smells so great. Haven’t done it in decades, I’m not a fan of blowing corn flakes out of my nose, in the shower, On to my foot.
like booze it was always, “I’m never doing that again” but somewhere back in the deep recesses of of the clown mind, is that other clown. His name is Leonard rockstein
Or better known as dr rockso the rock and roll clown.

He does cocaine.

It’s always him that pushed my to get those wider straws from a burger joint.
Nothing like rolling through jack in the box at 347 am on a
Tuesday to order nothing but a straw.

DONT LOOK AT ME!!!
It’s the best cartoon representation of diamond Dave ever it kills me. it never gets old. I love older Dave era Van Halen,
But Sammy, 5150 was a masterpiece.
Just a different caliber.

I so relate. Cornflakes and fat straws confirmed it 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
so after mulling it over the last few days I decided it time to make a video about the eccentricities, and differences between up potting a photo and an auto.
I feel like this needed to happen, because it can get really confusing. So follow along. And see if this helps you in the future.
Man I was stressing on that auto. It almost ate my lunch.

BEHOLD.

Top Bottom