Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So wifey tells me to grab a few things from the grocery store on my way home. No problem deer, be home soon..
Im standing there waiting to grab some sour cream, and this fucktard is standing there for 10 minutes reading labels on everything. Alls I wanted was my fucking sour cream! Almost threw a gallon of ice cream at him..
View attachment 2156867
So after the masked student of cottage cheese literature finally moved on, I got my stuff and headed for the checkout. AND...

View attachment 2156868

2 people working the checkout lines yay! I hate people, and grocery stores.. 😡
Me too, fucking corporations make the dumbest decisions and then the masked bandit over there is icing on the cake😆

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
so just as a friendly request,
I’m a pretty easy going fella, and I like a joke just as much as the next farmer, but there are a few things that homie don’t play,
Racism, meme, or no meme in general
Being shitty to people
And Brussel sprouts

This thread is for EVERYONE
So use your judgement before hitting post.
If there is someone who could possibly feel alienated by a comment or post.

Don’t.

It’s all love 👊🏻🤡

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Let's go bruins and Celtics! Can I get a hallelujah
ill give you a solid Woot 🤙

Oh my god we're fucking old dude 😂

If remembering seeing what's happenin on a CRT with tubes in it makes you old, then i guess tree-bee did have a flawless victory afterall.

I had an uncle with an old tv, and soooooo many self-taped sitcoms it was insane. And if he had to watch us, those tapes were the entertainment lol. Was still around 30 years ago either way. I probably still have a lot of 1970s tv commercials memorized.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

If remembering seeing what's happenin on a CRT with tubes in it makes you old, then i guess tree-bee did have a flawless victory afterall.

I had an uncle with an old tv, and soooooo many self-taped sitcoms it was insane. And if he had to watch us, those tapes were the entertainment lol. Was still around 30 years ago either way. I probably still have a lot of 1970s tv commercials memorized.
Where’s the beef?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
so just as a friendly request,
I’m a pretty easy going fella, and I like a joke just as much as the next farmer, but there are a few things that homie don’t play,
Racism, meme, or no meme in general
Being shitty to people
And Brussel sprouts

This thread is for EVERYONE
So use your judgement before hitting post.
If there is someone who could possibly feel alienated by a comment or post.

Don’t.

It’s all love 👊🏻🤡
The Brussel sprouts are sad cap 😔 😟 🥦

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

that was closer in time to whats happenings first episode airing, then it is to now. And Tool is older now then Pink Floyd was then....

Shit, i think im old. This is how mid life crisis' start lmfao.

Latest posts

Top Bottom