Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Joe Montana was sick when he was on the bluejays

He was the difference maker when he finally got that coveted green jacket at the masters
i became a big fan of the chiefs for a bit because they won their first superbowl in like 50 years the day i harvested my last plant in KC. Oh theres a solid date, i actually havent been out of the game as long as i thought that was 2020 not 2019

Beyond that im very boring media entertainment wise, i dont even watch tv. I turn music on when i get home, bout it. Sometimes i watch youtube before bed but not usually.

Last edited:
I

imgrowing

on another subject
saskatchewan just said it won't pay carbon tax and trudeau said good luck with that as CRA is very good at getting money from canadians.
quote un quote.
if i owed CRA $10 they'd hound me forever, and yet with the he gave out the free flu money CRA said it wasn't worth going after the $32 BILLION they knew was fraud.
gotta love canadian tax system

post wasn't about politics i don't think, it was about taxes. if i'm wrong then my mistake and delete it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I remember my unhinged old man on the roof screaming “IS IT GOOD!!!, IS IT GOOD!!???”

Only to have him come down off the roof and see the TV picture is not good 🤓

And then I got screamed at. …🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh shit! Yep, damn hahahaah

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

so finally, you’ve shown yourself,
My nemesis,
The prophecy is true.
The scrolls said one day we would cross paths…..🤣
I dont know why this reminded me of this, but i had a gnarly acid trip in KC one day...

Crazy deadhead story time:

I had wound a pocket watch that i found somewhere in the house that me and my roommate didnt recognize. You could see the inner workings, was a cool pocketwatch. It worked when we wound it. Set it on the table and forgot about it.

The same old deadhead my inbred sativa seeds come from, he had given me a bunch of this purple gel tab acid, shit literally had gold flakes in it. I think i mentioned in private to capt that this was the guy that taught me what "this aint like the acid around now a days" meant.

He told me when i got it, "Just eat 1, this aint like the acid around now a days". So naturally me and my roomate decide to eat 2 tabs each. To begin with was all gravy, kicked in real hard and strong but it was clean.

We had a grateful dead record going, soon as it stopped and there was silence, we both just looked down at this clicking pocketwatch and just starred for a minute. We simultaneously both came to the exact same conclusion after observing this pocket watch, without talking to each other first, that we had wound the doomsday clock and it was counting down to the apocalypse. It was a night of complete and utter terror. everything in reality, everything in our minds was coming back to the same conclusion... him and me had ended the world by winding this pocket watch. We did manage to pull ourselves together and come down eventually (im leaving a lot of chaos out here lol)

We couldn't find the pocket watch after the trip, anywhere. We had both got up after sleeping convinced we could save the world by winding this stopwatch back to full every day. We could not find it. After a while we stopped looking. We cleaned the entire house and it was nowhere to be found.

A while later, exactly a month really, since it was a stop watch. We found it, and it had been counting for more then 29 days according to the small dial. Was gonna stop any time. We decided to let it because by then we had talked ourselves down considering just how much utterly insane bafoonery that really is.

This was the same day the co - v - 1d outbreak first hit USA news, or at least the first day it was noticed by us or anyone we knew, and that freaked our space-cadet asses out real good for a while. I actually still haven't eaten acid since lmfao.

So yea, apparently, my bad about co - v - 1d everyone, i wound the pocket watch and let it run out, and f***ed up the entire world 😅 🤣 😎

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
not you at all, my post was edited because i used the c word instead of flu.
didn't know that was a no no
Oh yeah. I’ve run into this before, this forum automatically changes it. Whoo boy I’m guessing the poo was flying over that.

poop is fun! 💩🚽

Lack of 🧻?

Stranded, stranded on the toilet bowl, you can’t find a roll? Be a man and use your hand!
It’s in 4/4 when you sound that out. Easy cadence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom