Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

The one band, that most hear, they def don’t get it.

But for the weirdos, man, those dudes really can build an atmosphere that
1breaks your neck
2makes you think you know drums now your air playing has never been tighter
3if you do play an instrument
It’s most likely going in the trash
4you cry yourself to sleep bc you will never make it in the band.
5makes you want to bake delicious cookies.
I learned my first chord at 6, and I was jammin meshuggah riffs by the time i was outta high school. they are in my blood and my soul lol

Sorry im gonna do some shameless self promotion now.

This a diddy im working on right now, this is just a repeating chorus demo loop i made to write some solo stuffs to. Ive started sharring it as a teaser though. Could be tighter, no metronomes used, but its just a demo loop for writing lead work anyway. I do know what im doing, it's not a garage band feeling recording at all.

Project title Agarikon, song title medusa. All recording mixing and mastering by yours truly, i mic'd and recorded the drums. I did all the trippy synth work, A close friend of mine tracked the bass.

My guitar playing is another thing im pretty immesnely proud of. There isn;t much real wankery in this one though, but If you got a good set of headphones or speakers, def use those, this one prob has the most polish on it of any of my material so far. Getting together something that sounds like this has actually been a result of many years of work lol. Some time this year im hoping to have something actually worth finding a distributor to streaming platforms to actually "release"

And hell, while im already self promoting, might as well promote someone else too, this is a demo im recording/mixing/mastering for my brother-in-law's band. I feel bad because i dont remember the band name, its weird and long. But they dont have anything on the web anyway so i couldnt plug them any way but this track. The song is called "A very thing" far as i know. One day, eventually, their vocalist will actually show up when i expect him and we'll shove him in my closet to track the vocals. I got bored one day and went ahead and mastered what i already had.

Theyre good though, better then a lot of the touring modern hard rock acts today. doing their demos pro-bono. They'll get shows easy and quickly gain fans with a sound like this and proper demos for as their first online presence. Really need to get the singer up here, he's a lot better then he thinks he is too.

Last edited:
P

Putthataway

I don’t watch tv my lady does. She just pulled me aside to view a segment on a show called border security. They were at some California airport inspecting international shipments. The drug dog detected something, they were opening the packages. They were seeds. The company was blurred out on the seed packaging. Most of the stuff was in games and stuff where the seeds were in. They pulled anything from the same company cut em open regardless of scent. The scene ended with a disclaimer stating the seed company was not involved in the shipment. This was a pre flu era.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I just realized Adam was the first snitch. He is the original rat MF. Why didn't he stand up for his woman and ONLY homie?

When God came and like, "Who took that apple?" He pointed his dirty snitch finger and pointed at her.

So he's in protective custody up there probably to protect his snitch ass from Eve, who has a sharpened toothbrush on her.

P

Putthataway

IMG 1246
Please wish these well. There’s Nl 2 seed and the “purest indica” from Todd at ag..
Last ones germinated and died repeatedly. I am cutting out the og skunk week4 ran just because some clown 🤡 sent me a message and things got kind of crazy 🤡🤡 . There is some kind of California stuff going those others from some clown 🤡 there’s another that has some ☠️ warnings , some Irish ☘️ guy that likes 🧀 and bikes

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

View attachment 2157135Please wish these well. There’s Nl 2 seed and the “purest indica” from Todd at ag..
Last ones germinated and died repeatedly. I am cutting out the og skunk week4 ran just because some clown 🤡 sent me a message and things got kind of crazy 🤡🤡 . There is some kind of California stuff going those others from some clown 🤡 there’s another that has some ☠️ warnings , some Irish ☘️ guy that likes 🧀 and bikes
Aaw 😞 You got pure indica. Wish I had some of that man. Gonna follow and see how it goes for you. Best of luck

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I learned my first chord at 6, and I was jammin meshuggah riffs by the time i was outta high school. they are in my blood and my soul lol

Sorry im gonna do some shameless self promotion now.

This a diddy im working on right now, this is just a repeating chorus demo loop i made to write some solo stuffs to. Ive started sharring it as a teaser though. Could be tighter, no metronomes used, but its just a demo loop for writing lead work anyway. I do know what im doing, it's not a garage band feeling recording at all.

Project title Agarikon, song title medusa. All recording mixing and mastering by yours truly, i mic'd and recorded the drums. I did all the trippy synth work, A close friend of mine tracked the bass.

My guitar playing is another thing im pretty immesnely proud of. There isn;t much real wankery in this one though, but If you got a good set of headphones or speakers, def use those, this one prob has the most polish on it of any of my material so far. Getting together something that sounds like this has actually been a result of many years of work lol. Some time this year im hoping to have something actually worth finding a distributor to streaming platforms to actually "release"

And hell, while im already self promoting, might as well promote someone else too, this is a demo im recording/mixing/mastering for my brother-in-law's band. I feel bad because i dont remember the band name, its weird and long. But they dont have anything on the web anyway so i couldnt plug them any way but this track. The song is called "A very thing" far as i know. One day, eventually, their vocalist will actually show up when i expect him and we'll shove him in my closet to track the vocals. I got bored one day and went ahead and mastered what i already had.

Theyre good though, better then a lot of the touring modern hard rock acts today. doing their demos pro-bono. They'll get shows easy and quickly gain fans with a sound like this and proper demos for as their first online presence. Really need to get the singer up here, he's a lot better then he thinks he is too.

Meshugga man 😅 Rytm based metal is crazy. I saw them last year. I like it! But trying to understand how to move to the music when I was high..

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

You can only bang your head to some meshuggah. You can't bang your head to all meshuggah.
Just like tool. Some songs you can bang your head. Some songs you have to kinda just listen. That 5 beat, 7 beat, 11 beat stuff.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I remember my unhinged old man on the roof screaming “IS IT GOOD!!!, IS IT GOOD!!???”

Only to have him come down off the roof and see the TV picture is not good 🤓

And then I got screamed at. …🤣🤣🤣🤣
or one of those motorized boxes you had that turned the antennae so you could watch 3 channels on your console tv

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I get a big bowl of fruit for munchies. I like working out and I do it 6 times a week normally, don't wanna mess up my body at my age. When I was younger nachos didn't stick to my love handles the way they do now.

"Uh uh uh but fruit has fructose in it that is sugar"

Whatever.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I get a big bowl of fruit for munchies. I like working out and I do it 6 times a week normally, don't wanna mess up my body at my age. When I was younger nachos didn't stick to my love handles the way they do now.

"Uh uh uh but fruit has fructose in it that is sugar"

Whatever.
I eat a lot of fruit too, it keeps the munchies at bay during the day but after smoking so much weed I need something sweet at night. I eat those stoopid little fruit snacks like a 6 year old. Don't get me started on Tastee Kakes!

Top Bottom