Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I’ve got a Bavarian flyfishing friend who once said in response to someone who crossed him in his German accent “ and to hell is where they shall go!!! Fucking beautiful man!! Send them all to the fiery depths of HELL 🔥🤣🤣🤣
My grandpa had a old German friend, dude used to intimidate me to no end ( he was very cool). Until I met his wife! That woman was amazing! She had two huge German Shepherds that would yes in all seriousness shred you, and that woman had those dogs by the short hairs man! All with spoken command! She was German friendly so something I was not used to : )

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
My grandpa had an old German friend, dude used to intimidate me to no end ( he was very cool). Until I met his wife! That woman was amazing! She had two huge German Shepherds that would yes in all seriousness shred you, and that woman had those dogs by the short hairs man! All with spoken command! She was German friendly so something I was not used to : )
Glad dogs love me,
Frauline downn nien 🤣

Rama777

Rama777

You know, I love this place, but there are threads that I have been a helping hand on, that at the end of the day, I shouldn’t have, some folks just need a paint by numbers to do something, the way some some folks can be, is disingenuous. wording things like I been helping 6x longer than I actually have, forgetting the original reason I helped.
I legit got dude back on track, and then wonders why he’s so far behind his other runs, you didn’t hit me up for monster plants, you wanted to know a remedy for the ailment. and I held their hand through it, fixed their issue and make it seems like I stunted your plants? Don’t be that guy. Jesus it kinda got under my skin a bit. just saying, once I help you correct something, I’m going to assume you’re going to then, you know, grow your herb? anyways it is a different day in the space time continuum. I love y’all!
👊🏻🤡
Maaaan I hate to hear that. I don’t know where I’d be with my plants if it weren’t for you..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Maaaan I hate to hear that. I don’t know where I’d be with my plants if it weren’t for you..
And it’s a pleasure to help you man, it’s just odd when I get you right, and then you make a new thread called “light stress or just a stupid grower”
Who’s the stupid grower in this equation?
Better not be me man, it’s ambiguous enough to make someone think 🤔
Then when I point out that your plants are all now growing right, and the retort is, yeah but my plants are behind where all my previous runs were? Wow Man. You’re fn welcome homie. 🤣🤣🤣

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I got me some sick bud when I start finding shit like this online.

This is the world largest turd.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I got me some sick bud when I start finding shit like this online.

This is the world largest turd.

View attachment 2157439
thing about the worlds largest turd, is who's measuring their turds?

Its just the largest measured turd... I can almost promise at least once ive taken a bigger s**t then that viking log lol.. When i was on opiates after a surgery probably every day hahaha. And no, i don't have any pictures or measurements either. You'll just have to take my word for it 🤣 🤣 🤘

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
thing about the worlds largest turd, is who's measuring their turds?

Its just the largest measured turd... I can almost promise at least once ive taken a bigger s**t then that viking log lol.. And no, i don't have any pictures or measurements either. You'll just have to take my word for it 🤣 🤣 🤘
Poop checkers unite!
😂😂😂🚽

Top Bottom