Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I know who he is, he’s Lucky to be alive.
He should really shut the fuck up about nip.
He’s a nut man. I’m 50/50 on him. 🤣

wack 100

That fool, is wack 100 times 🤣
Yeah, I heard him say that if the world stops looking at him, he'll ger whacked, so he just makes sure to be in the publics eye.

Nah, pick on the living. Nip did so much good for his community, he deserves respect.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Sh*t...

There's wild hemp growing at the railroad tracks between a qtr and half mile west of my property and the winds are almost always easterly here.

Doesn't appear to be anywhere up or down a couple mile stretch of the tracks but in a couple near by spots.

Looks like ill be doing some night time guerilla hemp murdering runs once they're showing their sex. Not about to seed some of my best genetics with a bunch of train track hemp this fall.

Is it just me, or did that wingnut who went around spreading hemp seeds on all the railroads while spinning that "overgrow the government" stuff, create more problems then he solved?

I think he did.

Its always interesting getting to know a new chunk of land. Longhorn tick swarms, Murder Hornets, wild hemp. Fun fun fun. Ill snap a couple pics next time im by the tracks lol.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Shock G, the one who put the satin on my mom’s panties?? That fuckin guy!!!!🤬
Stop what you’re doing bc I’m about to ruin, the image and the style that you’re used too.

Plus,
I’m just chillin in the cut, wrecking big butts,
And scratching my knees, cause my homegirls cat got fleas…..

Shock”humpty man” g ladies and gents…..

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

There's a big hemp farm on the island I come from. Messes up the outdoor season for everybody. But do they take seeds at that farm? I was thinking in the long run, the hobbyists are gonna mess their crop up to, no?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Cali Blues day 37 from flip

Doing my best to keep temps below 82f. This hearty girl is giving off a pleasant blueberry whiff

To say she’s vigorous is an understatement 💪✌️🤓
See man, what the heck? Where the hell are you hiding all these things.
I’m starting to think you have one of the holes you can toss on the floor and fall in, but it’s full of weed.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Cali Blues day 37 from flip

Doing my best to keep temps below 82f. This hearty girl is giving off a pleasant blueberry whiff

To say she’s vigorous is an understatement 💪✌️🤓
Great size on that btw. Love it!

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

When I was young and my morals where not developed, I found a couple of hobbyist grows out in the woods. Waited for them to ripen somewhat and snatched them.

Where I live now you can't grow outdoors period, but I don't know how I would feel if someone stole my sh*t 😞

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Stop what you’re doing bc I’m about to ruin, the image and the style that you’re used too.

Plus,
I’m just chillin in the cut, wrecking big butts,
And scratching my knees, cause my homegirls cat got fleas…..

Shock”humpty man” g ladies and gents…..
Remember that cheesy horror movie with Chevy Chase and Dan Aykroyd? Had digital underground with Tupac performing all around the world same song??

IMG 5265

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Now I'm listening to people talk about the watery-ness of hydro grown weed. Yeah. This sucked. They look awesome. But it's just water.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

No BODY to the flavor. Yeah, it's fresh now that I'm trying, but I always taste it fresh and it tastes a lot more than this. This is like stringy iceberg salad.

Top Bottom