Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

76plh2

P

Putthataway

Well, it "feels" like kinda good news. But at the same time, I don't trust shit..

"... as a Schedule III drug, marijuana would remain regulated by the DEA. That means the roughly 15,000 cannabis dispensaries in the U.S. would have to register with the DEA like regular pharmacies and fulfill strict reporting requirements..."

I'll never be playing those games..
Hopefully not. Every election cycle the democrats talk this legalize it , then spend the next 3 years not doing anything. It needs to be declassified. Not added to another schedule.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm bummed because I fucked up doing an up-pot. Dropped the plant when I was trying to transfer between pots and I'm pretty sure I damaged the root. I was able to get it to hold up with the soil but it's all limp now. Gave it a good watering with added cal mag.
Good vibes my Skunky friend

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

i should also clarify, thats what worst case FEDERAL conviction could bring.

Your state may wanna just straight a** ream you regardless of what the feds do.

I think id rather be in a federal pen then a state pen, but id also rather be in a state pen then a county lockup. Duration of conviction would absolutely inform this opinion however 🤣 💀 Thats an opinion built around same-same-same conviction time.
So I speak from a non medical card holder’s point of view, and live in a state that has medical mj , but strips you of your second amendment rights to have one. We don’t have recreational, we have decriminalized. Meaning you can still get stopped frisked and shaken down by law enforcement, and they take your weed, write you a ticket and you pay a fine. If you get caught more than three times it’s a misdemeanor. Doesn’t really make sense to call it decriminalized if you’re still subject to law enforcement. Now if I have a prescription drug that I’m not prescribed to on my person I’m now guilty of a felony and face 7 years. And all of that charges if cannabis is rescheduled scheduled 3. This is just simple possession. It’s not progress it’s a fucking insult.

Top Bottom