Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

That is interesting the edges of the leaves....
trifoliate at birth, Reproductively sterile. She grew a waxy glaucus skin you could peel off the leaves. She caught kankers and then died rapidly one day (the mother plant) while that very clone in the pic was flowering out.

Could sit half a day in a dry bucket in dwc without wilting. No bugs would touch her. even her preflowers were solid purple too

Do not cull your slow mutants. Give them the chance to thrive even if slow to begin with. could be something interesting

Im trying to find a pic of her concentrates. She made a white opaque shatter. Pink in the right light. You could make worth smoking hash from her water leaves too.

Ive got one now ive been calling the graboid. Is a Jack x Big Bud lumpy inbred weirdo that started life as a fused trifoliate. Hoping for something weird again. So far in my growing past, every trifoliate ive let grow has been female and done something interesting when flowered. Curious if that continues. I got 2 trifoliates this round of bean poppings. Both original jack x original Big Bud

Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Speaking of mutants, this Pineapple Express stopped growing at the first node, I went to pull her/him it from the roots and it was actually rooted in enough not to easily uproot. Put under a desk lamp outside the tent and it has slowly grown branches out from the cotyledon leaves that died back. I’ll keep it around for now. Who knows what it’ll do……

P

Putthataway

Trim jail tonight for me after work in about 40 minutes. My ac affinity humidifier stopped working. No power I pulled it out for investigation. I noticed that the rubber plug for the controller plug had fallen out and there was blue/ green corrosion in the port. Scratched that stuff and it turned on.

Top Bottom