Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

@Captspaulding
Ever hear of these guys? The band name caught my attention as I browsing through YouTube and I gave it a listen, now I’m thinking about people’s reaction to me pulling up to them on the street yelling over the music 🎶 I WANNA PET YOUR DOG!! Back in the day we’d yell nice dog, where do you live? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was sending this out earlier. Song goes hard. I don’t think your video plays the whole song. It had mr cracking up. The all cats are bastards with Garfield was icing on the cake. 😂

BB22

BB22

Real time
Cali blues snip from one in flower

She’s getting woody 💪
IMG 4707

TreeBee

TreeBee

Yea
The gods have gifted me with a very high paying job that i love doing. Had 7 years of struggle and uncertainty before it, trying not to fuck it up by pissing hot. If i smoke on thursday and get hurt at work i should be good for a test
Wow you must just get toasted👌🤣....my tolerance is bullshit

Putthataway

Putthataway

Yea
The gods have gifted me with a very high paying job that i love doing. Had 7 years of struggle and uncertainty before it, trying not to fuck it up by pissing hot. If i smoke on thursday and get hurt at work on monday i should be good for a test
Just throwing this out there. My friend’s son changes jobs more often than underwear. He swears by something called quick fix. Synthetic urine that contains urea. I haven’t tried it myself but he was showing it to me. He keeps it on hand. It contains urea and they frequently change the p.h. They also state that companies use it to calibrate their testing. You can even scan the QR code if someone reported a batch failing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom