Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TreeBee

TreeBee

Makin me tap my foot and I dont even want to!😂 got a whole library of stuff like this. I dont drink (but one or two a year) anymore but god damn I used to get drunk and listen to this kind of stuff for hours hahaha! Deep down inside it’s a dark scary place! Kept me company : )
The Dead South plays for my soul. I can't help but get into it. This album most.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Start the day proper.
All aboard 👊🏻🤡
Listened to an interview with someone he hung out with, it was about their time spent in Hawaii scuba diving! It was really really cool! They would take nitrous with them and use that!!!😂 they talked about being high as shit under the water watching the sand worms pop up and just flow back and forth under the water😍

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Thing is I'm nervous about sharing images online about shit that the general public here think is equal to, you know, crimes.

How would you do it? I would love to show of my stuff. Yeah. That stuff.

You guys seem techy.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Imagine being Seasick fucking Steve in a small village in Norway where people think you are a golden GOD. You will never be arrested. You have panties hanging all over your entire garden. You used to make musical instruments out of trash. Now you make them out of pussy. You used to eat from the ground. Now you eat from a pussy. You smoke weed from pussy.

I mean. If this is not what "making it" means, I don't know brother. I don't know.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Thing is I'm nervous about sharing images online about shit that the general public here think is equal to, you know, crimes.

How would you do it? I would love to show of my stuff. Yeah. That stuff.

You guys seem techy.
My general rule of thumb is I never share pics of shit I'm actually doing at the moment. Most of the time. Document it now, but share it later.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1716347947830

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
If you use a vpn you are golden.
If you use a phone, make sure the date and location info is turned off
That, too. If you use windows it's really easy to remove the location and timestamp data from pics before you upload them, or if you can, turn if off on your phone's camera so it doesn't get recorded in the first place.

Using a vpn is good, too. But I say it's best to just not post anything incriminating that can be linked to you, at least not live.

When they kick in your door expecting a jungle of plants and all that's left is a few leaves in an empty room 🤠 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That, too. If you use windows it's really easy to remove the location and timestamp data from pics before you upload them, or if you can, turn if off on your phone's camera so it doesn't get recorded in the first place.

Using a vpn is good, too. But I say it's best to just not post anything incriminating that can be linked to you, at least not live.

When they kick in your door expecting a jungle of plants and all that's left is a few leaves in an empty room 🤠 🤣
Good thing I live on the dark side of the moon.
Some dude keeps telling me about an old band he used to play in,
He seems confused 🌑 🌖🌗🌑
👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom