Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
That's what you think! Maybe we have totally different views on what a GROW-room is. We will know in a couple of weeks, I will follow all of your advice and scrub the images of exif-data (Googled a little too) and wait, like Cap said.
If you want to go nuclear option on your privacy, get NordVPN and ditch your Windows OS for a linux OS. Parrot OS is an extremely safe, secure, and easy to use Linux build. It's geared towards cybersec and includes all kinds of tools you probably won't need, but it's fun to play with, hack your neighbor's wifi, shit like that 🤣 and no government backdoors into your PC 🤠

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
If you want to go nuclear option on your privacy, get NordVPN and ditch your Windows OS for a linux OS. Parrot OS is an extremely safe, secure, and easy to use Linux build. It's geared towards cybersec and includes all kinds of tools you probably won't need, but it's fun to play with, hack your neighbor's wifi, shit like that 🤣 and no government backdoors into your PC 🤠
Next thing you know the Silk Road 2 pops up.
😜

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Oh and if anyone is interested in getting NordVPN hit mr up with a PM, we can refer friends and each earn free subscription time. It's really cheap, though, especially if you catch it on sale. They have a 68% off 3 year subscription sale like every 6months or so

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Kewl stuff. Been playing with Linux on and off for 20 years. I usually go Linux when the computer gets to old for up-to-date games. It changes me though. I get a bit snobby from using Linux. Whenever I hear someone talk about their computer or something computer related I feel I look down on them a bit 🤷 "Pfft. Should have used Linux" with spotless Finnish pronunciation. Or just "Linux could fix this" and I don't want to be that guy. I don't know. I have Nord VPN sir, mostly worried about watermarks or similar because they go to lengths brother, they go to lengths. Like a roach in a garbage-bag lengths.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Starry Eyed
20240522 095717

Freak Genitics. 1 month old, popped 4-22 I transplanted her this past weekend, set her in the copper pipe protected garden area and forgot to fertigate, then yesterday afternoon I find her on her side and had to pot her back up. Today she's acting like that never happened. At least the first half dozen toppings I'm keeping, maybe more.

I had his Gorilla Hammer and didn't have room to keep a cut, at least that's my excuse🙄

I still have about a quarter left and I'm saving it for next month when our oldest and girlfriend visit from Seattle. I believe all his strains are keepers and I made several thousand seeds of his Sarsparilla, GMO Rootbeer x Pure Michigan.
20230618 101110

20230713 140839

20230713 140829

20230713 140818

20230713 140756

I used most of it up making caps and gummies. Now I've gotta pop a half dozen of those seeds just thinking about them. This is YOUR FAULT for making me think about them🤣🤣🤣

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Is there a good place to start? Reading material? I dont need security but really liked the idea of being able to harass my neighbors 😂

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Btw in case anyone is interested, those Forbidden Fruit seeds I got from Blimburn turned out to be legit so idk about the rest of their seeds, I guess there's some shady shit about Blimburn, but these FF seeds I got from them are truly Forbidden Fruit, so I've got nothin bad to say about them...

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Is there a good place to start? Reading material? I dont need security but really liked the idea of being able to harass my neighbors 😂
Idk off the top of my head and I'm trying to get rdy to go run errands, but if you look up Parrot OS there's a bunch of videos on YT and whatnot, that will show you how to use it abd how to use those fun pentesting tools 🤠

Leoman

Leoman

Tried a gummy recipe that's been posted on a lot of sites and it was sort of a disaster.

1/2 cup water or juice
1/4 cup infused oil
1/2 tsp lecithin
6 oz Jell-o
1 oz unflavored gelatin

I thought the ratio of jello to liquid sounded off but went with it anyway. The dropper that came with the molds was useless since it stuck to the inside. Used a spoon and by the time I got to the bottom of the pot it was coming out like spider webs even with the heat still on low. Got gummy jello strands everywhere.

So yeah maybe chocolate or a different recipe next time.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Tried a gummy recipe that's been posted on a lot of sites and it was sort of a disaster.

1/2 cup water or juice
1/4 cup infused oil
1/2 tsp lecithin
6 oz Jell-o
1 oz unflavored gelatin

I thought the ratio of jello to liquid sounded off but went with it anyway. The dropper that came with the molds was useless since it stuck to the inside. Used a spoon and by the time I got to the bottom of the pot it was coming out like spider webs even with the heat still on low. Got gummy jello strands everywhere.

So yeah maybe chocolate or a different recipe next time.
That sucks. I made several hundred last year. Just about all of them got mold so had to toss.

I make caps using just infused coconut oil and I use the oil to make brownies or cookies. CBD oil the same.

While gummies are great and if I would have frozen them they'd never have molded but I doubt I'll be making many more in the future😉

Leoman

Leoman

That sucks. I made several hundred last year. Just about all of them got mold so had to toss.

I make caps using just infused coconut oil and I use the oil to make brownies or cookies. CBD oil the same.

While gummies are great and if I would have frozen them they'd never have molded but I doubt I'll be making many more in the future😉
What recipe did you use? I plan on popping these in the freezer. It made 40 5 ml gummies plus whatever's still stuck to the pot. Going to try scraping that out after it chills for a while.

I'm thinking a double boiler might work better or I need to work faster before it gums up.

Top Bottom