Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Man you can hear those lures hitting the toolbox as you lightly drop them. Quality stuff. Id honestly be scared to use it in fear of losing it. But i guess youve had them this long without losing them
damn right i’m fearful of losing some like heddon, mepps, daredevil, canadian wiggler,. they don’t make them like they used to,..some are quit valuable especially old heddon lures..
i think the snagged lure is a daredevil or wiggler..
next time i go ill film those 2 frog lures in use..

Stokes

Stokes

damn right i’m fearful of losing some like heddon, mepps, daredevil, canadian wiggler,. they don’t make them like they used to,..some are quit valuable especially old heddon lures..
i think the snagged lure is a daredevil or wiggler..
next time i go ill film those 2 frog lures in use..

I lost one of my dads old lures at the beach the other year and i dont think i’ll ever forgive myself for it

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I lost one of my dads old lures at the beach the other year and i dont think i’ll ever forgive myself for it
probably his favourite and you didn’t go get it?
ass! hahahaha
kidding,..
you notice any changes since than? like not being invited over for dinner as much?
is he’s always busy when you want to do something?
haha

Stokes

Stokes

probably his favourite and you didn’t go get it?
ass! hahahaha
kidding,..
you notice any changes since than? like not being invited over for dinner as much?
is he’s always busy when you want to do something?
haha

He didnt care much. Hes not good with keeping up with shit either, think its where i got it from

Leoman

Leoman

The seeds I gave my mom she's had in a paper towel for 3 weeks.

Me: I'm pretty sure they're dead.
Her: It's just a weed they'll be fine.

PXL 20240525 1807096872

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

What type of trout is that? Are you in the PNW?
I think it’s a brown or land locked salmon. No I’m in the north east. I think I caught that one in the Androscoggin River, it was taken a while ago. I put em all back unless I’m camping I might keep a native brook trout or two, I’ve probably only killed a dozen in the last twenty years. Catch and release as former Red Sox’s Ted Williams said: A gamefish is far too valuable to only be caught once!
IMG 8794
That’s a brook trout, out of a pond.

Stokes

Stokes

I think it’s a brown or land locked salmon. No I’m in the north east. I think I caught that one in the Androscoggin River, it was taken a while ago. I put em all back unless I’m camping I might keep a native brook trout or two, I’ve probably only killed a dozen in the last twenty years. Catch and release as former Red Sox’s Ted Williams said: A gamefish is far too valuable to only be caught once!View attachment 2178903

That’s a brook trout, out of a pond.

You guys have salmon in the NE?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
My kid absolutely crushed it today at state competition for band. They won.
Couldn’t be prouder. It has been a long f’n
Day.

Figured I would pop on and say howdy from the lonestar state!

As you were ladies and gents. 👊🏻🤡

Stokes

Stokes

what state are you in?

My wife was a band geek. That’s probably why she makes alot more money than me. When you are talking championships those kids are on point.

I tried learning the guitar 3 times. I can play redemption song, paint it black, and like half of wish you were here 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom