Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Oh yeah! Lake Ontario is stocked with kings, steelhead and monster browns.. We go up to the genesee river in Rochester NY and slay em hand over fist. Ive even caught a couple kings here in Ohio while steelheading. They used to stock kings in lake Erie decades ago, but theres still a few in there..
Still nice pike / Muskie up in Ontario but much better up twords at Lawrence river though

Lots of trout and salmon during the runs in the tributaries though fished them many times

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Still nice pike / Muskie up in Ontario but much better up twords at Lawrence river though

Lots of trout and salmon during the runs in the tributaries though fished them many times
Thats awesome! Ive only been up to canada twice, beautiful country and phenomenal fishing! But man those bugs will bleed you out and fly away with your corpse! 😅 We've got a pretty good river down here for pike too. Its a tributary to lake erie but never caught one on the lake, just the river with spoons and live shiners under a float. Pretty good steelheading here too. Nothing like new york tho, those pigs are next level..

Stokes

Stokes

I’m using Mega Crop 2 part and it works great what I really like about it is that part B is just nitrogen so come flowering you have full control over it which helps immensely

Do you supplement calmag? Started out with it this grow and had the earliest calcium deficiency id seen on any of my plants. I do roll with a conservative EC in veg so that probably had something to do with it. Looked on the back and i didnt see much going for it as far as calmag is concerned. I absolutely love that its dry and self buffers tho

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Oh yeah! Lake Ontario is stocked with kings, steelhead and monster browns.. We go up to the genesee river in Rochester NY and slay em hand over fist. Ive even caught a couple kings here in Ohio while steelheading. They used to stock kings in lake Erie decades ago, but theres still a few in there..
I used to make the trip to fish the salmon river in Pulaski NY, I’ve caught some huge fish in that river. But there’s too many people. It’s not as enjoyable to drive six hours to fish shoulder to shoulder with other people, especially with a flyrod.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

I used to make the trip to fish the salmon river in Pulaski NY, I’ve caught some huge fish in that river. But there’s too many people. It’s not as enjoyable to drive six hours to fish shoulder to shoulder with other people, especially with a flyrod.
I hear ya its brutal, even during the week. Shoulder to shoulder asshats trying to snag fish.. The Genesee is right in downtown Rochester too pretty sketchy people, Ive had gear stolen.. Havent been up there in quite a while..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Do you supplement calmag? Started out with it this grow and had the earliest calcium deficiency id seen on any of my plants. I do roll with a conservative EC in veg so that probably had something to do with it. Looked on the back and i didnt see much going for it as far as calmag is concerned. I absolutely love that its dry and self buffers tho
Whoa, really? Nope I don’t .
Never need too.
They make a bag of cal mag tho. I’ve had it sitting In my fridge unopened. maybe your water source was lacking?

Stokes

Stokes

Whoa, really? Nope I don’t .
Never need too.
They make a bag of cal mag tho. I’ve had it sitting In my fridge unopened. maybe your water source was lacking?
Its very possible. I use ro water for coco grows. As i said its probably my fault, I do like to feed conservatively in veg and maybe i just flew too close to the sun.

I really liked what i saw with it though, and damn its so much cleaner than dealing with liquids

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Its very possible. I use ro water for coco grows. As i said its probably my fault, I do like to feed conservatively in veg and maybe i just flew too close to the sun.

I really liked what i saw with it though, and damn its so much cleaner than dealing with liquids
Oh for sure, when I roll it in veg it’s 25 grams mega per 10 gallons
Then 50 grams in flower mega then 10 grams sweet candy and 10 grams kelp.

My plants have been crazy happy about the stuff.

I would have to agree, much cleaner to work with.
I would def give it a shot again. It fucking blows my mind in all honesty. 👊🏻🤡

Stokes

Stokes

I went ahead and ordered some of their calmag and booster. If i decide go coco on upcoming hunt the MC will be unbeatable

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

How u mixin up ur feed man? I use those 5 gallon water jugs and found mixin the stuff up was a nightmare

Latest posts

Top Bottom