Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I just put some autos in horse/ hay dung in our old paddock just to see how they do compared to a couple that ill keep in pots for a comparison and use MC in the pots and just well water in the paddock and just sown in the soil
I tried it several years ago, it was aged. Plants didn't do near as well as the others. Even made seeds from one but growth rate was slow.

That grow I believe is on this site somewhere.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I was just about out of calcium so I ordered 1.5lb Envy as it was 2 day delivery. Usually buy 5lbs from MasterBlend but needed it quick. So then I spent time checking out their other products and noticed a bloom mix of 10-50-10. I might give it a try😉

Rooke

Rooke

Horse shit hay mix is baller!!!
It’s all I use in my outdoor gardens.
Works like a charm.
Definitely interested in seeing the results here.
Beautiful spread btw homie.
Gorgeous.
Thanks so very much yall wifey turned a huge hump of crap into a great garden gotta love jd compact tractor and tiller we are hoping to have a great garden it’s still a lot of work though if we have too much it will be given away

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I used to make the trip to fish the salmon river in Pulaski NY, I’ve caught some huge fish in that river. But there’s too many people. It’s not as enjoyable to drive six hours to fish shoulder to shoulder with other people, especially with a flyrod.
Exactly, and I mean SHOLDER TO SHOULDER, and cross a line, be ready to throw hands cus the other guy will be

Huge fish huge fights every year but man does it still get packed, can’t even park close to a waterway

Latest posts

Top Bottom