TK has kissed the ring...

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
did i miss something? what happened to the ogiesel?

Just took cuts off of it today for the different setups, coming soon to a theater near you...

Tex

G

ganjherbsmoke

cant wait to see the tahoe sfv and larrys you got growin on tex
killin the scene bro!

W

wvkindbud38

Tk those are amazing. I use 5gal pots and just harvest a huge Chem x OG and yielded about 9 oz of prime trimmed buds and another that yielded 8 oz. Thats pure weight no stems or trim just buds. I supercropped mine and they responed great. These Chem x og will grow huge guys even in 5 gal pots......mine were huge also I love this strain. Texas Kid you have one of the best looking grows I've saw and I've been around since the overgrow days and I must say WOW. I really like to grow big.....but your taking BIG and killing it....just amazing. I'm thinking of going to 7.5 gal or 10 gal pots....I'll be curious about your dry weight for that CVK.....she's a yielder for sure.

bigscoot

bigscoot

TK ur doin them babyz some justice:boogie:had 2 cut the rug on this 1
peace

E

Elcapitan

Hey Tex,
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with us. I know all of this information came the hard way and it is going to save lots of hard lessons for many of us. If you get a chance, I am wondering what you have found to be the best bulbs and ballasts at this point. I hear that the 240volt don't burn up or blow nearly as much on the 1KW's. Also, approximately when do you find the plants get root-bound in the small pots and you have to TX to the 3G pots?
cappy

lilhydro

lilhydro

wow your grow looks great can wait for more pics gona start topping my tahoe babies cant wait to see the growth.:bong-hits:

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Come on tk I wanna see some pics of those nuggs I'm sure they are huge already!

Top Bottom