TK Killer

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i have say #24 TK killer looks tasty as all hell with that frosty taco shell. plus isn't that mARshawn Lynchs #. BEAST MODE!:D
24 sure did get a extra coat of thick crystals this run.. & yes Beast Mode is #24 << we need him in Oakland

DAT

DAT

4 sure! he should go to Oakland, his offensive coach in seattle is a fuckin moron, he is too good for this stinkin city... . Or he should go to New England with Belacheck cuz I think they would make a good pair, they are both quite and don't like talking to the media.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

4 sure! he should go to Oakland, his offensive coach in seattle is a fuckin moron, he is too good for this stinkin city... . Or he should go to New England with Belacheck cuz I think they would make a good pair, they are both quite and don't like talking to the media.
If Lynch came 2 Oakland he'd never have 2 talk>> the NO Town Carr will steal the show & run his mouth.. Lil DC has been stealing the show since he was 12 yrs old talking over on his big Bros interviews..lol

Reactions: bsb
A_j_207

A_j_207

This is obs atom splitter. Nbk x adubb Leaf trichs after a week. Oooooweee
Great score Goo, you're always growing some kill brotha!! Did any of you guys ever see that NBK male Obs used? Frostiest male I've seen next to my homie @SodiumSunburn's Stardawg male he calls "the Dude"!!
TK is one of the best OGs around adding one of the best seed strains around to it should be epic .....thinking this one may look similar to JJ's & MoneyMike's I-95 which is TK x Legend OG/Stardawg IX.

Latest posts

Top Bottom